ITS HERE. First Delivery?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Awesome! Pics pics pics pics!

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Seriously, you suck lol. To think you are getting yours, while mine still says "processing". Damn you, DAMN YOU!

Oh and pics please. And can we please, please have a nice video of the stock exhaust?

peteypab2133

Established Member
Where in Indiana did you order? Mine is going to Lafayette, should not be much longer then.......

I am in Indiana as well. I ordered mine from Bloomington Ford and do NOT even have a vin yet. Can you please tell me the location you bought it from so I can explain to my GM that its not "misinformation" that they are feeding the buyers from other dealers.

Thanks!

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
i am in indiana as well. I ordered mine from bloomington ford and do not even have a vin yet. Can you please tell me the location you bought it from so i can explain to my gm that its not "misinformation" that they are feeding the buyers from other dealers.

Thanks!

+1

KARSON219

Established Member
Indiana here

I ordered from a good size dealership in South Bend area, also Presidents award winning. Ordered 03.27.2012 and nothing yet, just processing as I have heard about a thousand times......seriously WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? I wanna drive!!!! Maybe my fellow Indiana brother here that is getting his will at least take me for a ride?!?!?!? Good luck to ALL!

peteypab2133

Established Member
I ordered from a good size dealership in South Bend area, also Presidents award winning. Ordered 03.27.2012 and nothing yet, just processing as I have heard about a thousand times......seriously WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? I wanna drive!!!! Maybe my fellow Indiana brother here that is getting his will at least take me for a ride?!?!?!? Good luck to ALL!

Ordered mine on 3/17/12 So irritating. They even put two orders in, one as a dealer allocation and one as a retail. Same exact order, hoping one got picked up faster than the other.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Congrats !Tell your job you have a eye problem.....you do not see yourself comming in today !

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
there really is no rhyme or reason as to how cars are chosen and built...im still processing too, many of us....

however congrats dude! i would be out of work and at that damn dealership! also get good pics so you can be on the front of the site as the first official delivery...:beer:

be safe and learn the car first!

TFStang

Established Member
Congrats!!!!!!!!! At least a crappy cell phone pick or something...PELASE!!!!

Penemyone

Established Member
Congrats and then some! We expect a full review with track/strip times, video, pics, lab results, and a full check up from your doctor about how you feel after driving the beast! We need all this posted before noon tomorrow! :pepper:

10 G37 Vert (F-22)
09 G8 GT (B-2)
07 F-150 S/C (B-52)
99 Stang GT 35th Anniv. Pack (Millennium Falcon)

Users who are viewing this thread