I've been RIPPED OFF! Don't you be fooled too!

JymBart

Established Member
Today, I sent LFP a e-mail with a link to this forum, informing them that LFP has been caught cheating and everyone at SVTPerformance is waiting for a answer. Now let's see if they answer my e-mail or this forum.

JymBart

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey guys. I doubt these clowns are ever going to respond despite numberous requests from me and several otehrs to do so. Here's what I've done so far: Filed a complaint with the BBB for showing one product (mine) and getting another when a purchase is made (theirs). After all I'm a customer of theirs who got ripped off too when I bought their overlay. Filed a complaint under the Digital millinium Copywrite Act. The rules for copying others digital files are actually more strict than I thought. I've also sent a registered letter demanding they cease and desist with regard to using my photos on their site and instructions. If that doesn't get any results stronger actions may follow.
I appreciate all the comments and support you guys have shown. In the court of public opinion the people have definitely spoken! I have all of you to thank for that.

If you are in the market for a Boost Overlay in the future please insist on the genuine article from Hilton Boost Overlay or one of my vendors.
Thanks again to everyone and have a great and safe holiday season.

Ray Hilton
The inventor of the original Boost Overlay

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
I will NEVER EVER buy from them. If you opt to advertise this on the Corral in the DOHC forums, I will sticky it for you so it gets optimum air time. I'm so sick of reading about shady practices such as this............

vipergts281

Established Member
They used your exact pictures and instructions? How could they do something so dumb?

Not changing the subject much but I thought you could fix pictures where someone couldn't just right click and copy them. Did you not do that?
Still EASY ways around that. Like, real easy.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I've ordered two things from LFP in the past and even before reading this post those were going to be my last. While "their" products ended up being OK their customer service sucked ass and he told me one thing and then did another (regarding shipping and time). And after reading this post I'm just disgusted with them. I understand business is business and ideas and products are copied all of the time but just lazy and blatant things like not even taking your own pictures and just copying someone else's instructions is ridiculous! That's bad business, unethical and just goes to show what type of individuals run the show over there.

Unfortunately people and companies like this some how manage to stay afloat and even profit. I just hope, if nothing else, this post and others like it dig into their bottom line. The sad thing is, all that will probably result from this thread is them going "uh hey... maybe we should tell the graphic designer guy to... uh... try and make the font match next time he prints a batch." :bash:

Thanks for calling them out Ray and best of luck with getting some kind of compensation, apology or at least the removal of YOUR photos/instructions from their website/etc.

-Ryan

03yellow

Established Member
Never had a problem with them. Have ordered several products from LFP.
Hard to believe their 20+ high boost overlay looks worse than yours.:banana::banana:

TRBO VNM

Never had a problem with them. Have ordered several products from LFP.
Hard to believe their 20+ high boost overlay looks worse than yours.:banana::banana:

you sir, must be blind. That is the only rational reason for a post like that. :nono:

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
03 Yellow. Go back to the page where I uploaded the LFP overlay side by side with the Hilton Boost Overlay. You must have gotten into this thread late or just didnt see it. You do see the very obvious difference after going back and actually looking at them right?

Ray H.

945LSTANG

Established Member
just read a majority of this thread and looked at the side by side. absolutely ridiculous. never bought from them and never will.

03yellow

Established Member
They both look awful. All you had to do was to make the line thicker to make the 8 look better. I purchased your lower boost overlay because it looked better.

I just like to see everyone get upset over a sticker. A$30 sticker .....but still a sticker.

Your crying to the wrong crowed:whine:

Go hook up with Doug... he likes to cry toooo:whine::whine:

Just messin with ya' ...love to get everyones blood boiling.
Sorry you got ripped. I wont use them anymore.

03 Yellow. Go back to the page where I uploaded the LFP overlay side by side with the Hilton Boost Overlay. You must have gotten into this thread late or just didnt see it. You do see the very obvious difference after going back and actually looking at them right?

Ray H.

Last edited:

96badvenm

Established Member
I ordered their boost overlay earlier this spring, and it matches the factory font, but mine is not the 23 psi though, and was not charged 13 for shipping. I did order it with one of their power packs that offered free shipping. I am asuuming thats why.

But the font on mine matches perfectly??

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
TTT, just for the hell of it. Let's keep this post going till every LFP sucker reads this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread