I've been RIPPED OFF! Don't you be fooled too!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
They do the same thing for their advertisements. Their banner at the top of this site that has a picture of a silver 04 Cobra is a good example. That's a picture I took of LTHL VNM's car a few years ago. That banner first appeared within a week of the picture thread. Obviously not the same scale as what they did to Ray, but it further proves the point.

JymBart

Established Member
I should be putting it on soon now that I'm home and healing.

Jimmy,
Great to see you back on the forum. Hope your having a good recovery.

LFP just simply sucks for all the crap Mark has pulled over the years.

JymBart

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
That sucks man. I have never bought anything from them and NEVER will now. Thanks for the heads up.

Huff035

Established Member
Wow, so I just saw this thread today. But I ordered from them the 4th. My SCT is finally supposed to be here on Wednesday. But I got my other stuff the 11th. I'm kind of scared to upload their premade tune now. Should I be? Are they really that shady? Or is it just their advertising?

How hard are these overlays to calibrate? I've been thinking about getting one since the last guy put a boost gauge on the pillar that doesnt match at all...

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I plan on getting the high boost overlay from Ray now that the whipple is on. I will never buy anything from LFP. Like JymBart said theres been a lot of crap over the years. Good luck with everything Ray. Most people from this site that own Cobras and Lightings know to purchase the overlay from you. They also know that you are the one that is resposible for the overlay. Hopefully as a result of this thread everyone will know. Can't wait to hear LFP's explanation

ib_604

Established Member
Ya they are horrible to replying e-mails or even phone calls.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them a couple years back (first and last dealing). They said everything was in stock, and would ship together. Of course it was a lie, and it took nearly a month after the initial order arrived, to get my irs brace, that didn't come with the first order...this was after e-mailing and calling Jesse and Mark countless times.

Mark did try to make it up to me by offering me great deals on a bunch of other stuff I wanted to order, but I never took him up on it.

Lastly, I ordered my Hilton overlay from Billetflow, and was glad I did. Only regretted not ordering my irs brace from them...

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
Well I've ordered items from LFP in the past but no more. I ordered my fuel system and a few thousand $$$ when I had my lightning. I recently ordered a 2lb pulley that came damaged in the mail. It seemed as it was dropped before packaging the pulley just had some indentations on several sides. I emailed him and sent him pictures he asked if the box was damaged. I told him no that I thought it might of been dropped before packaging. He didn't reply back. I emailed him again just stating that they lost my business as it was the principal. I wasn't asking for anything for free maybe just to replace the pulley and I would send that one back. But no reply. I was going to order more items from them. At this point I will do all my business with someone else where they appreciate my business.

Like TRBO Venom. He was very quick and easy to deal with. And several other vendors on here as well. POSI great service and leathal performance as well.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks again guys for all the support. It is overwhelming to say the least. You know truthfully I would just like LFP to "fess up" to there deceptive advertising and remove MY photos of MY Boost Overlays off their site. Stop using MY photos of MY instructions and passing them off as theirs and oh yeah, an apology to everyone for this whole shady mess they've caused would be nice as well.
How about it LFP? Are you out there? I'm waiting...........

Ray H.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
and yet another day is passing by w/no response...

*SiGh*

...back to the top we go.

edit: anyone think we should PM LFP the link to this thread? or has this already been done?

Last edited:

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
I linked them to this thread when they put out discount for the holidays in this forum. Its really in their best intrest not to say anything at all and play dumb. It would be worse if they came into this thread because its not good to put a stick into the hornets nest. LFP knows they have done something wrong but if you dont even acknowledge the fact that there is a problem the excuse will be in their back pocket.

Only thing they could do is speak with Ray and do it one on one.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have attempted to contact them and gotten no response. If they would take my pics down off their site, not use them in their instructions and give everyone on this board any apology I would drop the whole damn thing and move on.
As of yet I've heard nothing.

Ray H.

mrose75

Established Member
Even without the "Ray Hilton Incident", just reading all the other shiesty stuff they've pulled on people tells me to never deal with them. Way too many high quality vendors to go with them. LPG apparently has no honor. On a positive note, this reminds me I need to order a Hilton Boost Overlay soon.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
I have attempted to contact them and gotten no response. If they would take my pics down off their site, not use them in their instructions and give everyone on this board any apology I would drop the whole damn thing and move on.
As of yet I've heard nothing.

Ray H.

They should also refund everyone who bought the imitation overlays. They don't even look like yours.

Users who are viewing this thread