JAN 8th Dyno Day CANCELLED

Tylerb59

Established Member
Vancouver might be a bit far to travel! Heck, even coming down from Arlington is going to suck.

Check out Stangnet's Northwest forum, there was a dyno event in Portland recently (cancelled as well) but they have them more often then not. Either way you're always welcome to come up and meet the group! Just a heck of a drive.

http://forums.stangnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea me too lol. Saleen09 how about you follow me, Tylerb59, and Ricksvt down to dyno day? Rick and Tyler are in arlington and im in Snohomish.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Sounds great. Thanks Mean Saleen.

Could one of you post my name over at Stangnet? I still haven't gotten an email back from stangnet support as to why I can't post and I want to make sure to get my car on the dyno sometime that day. Thanks.

saleen09

Established Member
As of right now ( subject to change) we are meeting at the Burger King in Lake Stevens at 7:00 AM.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Be at my place at about 6:45....then we will roll on down..gotta be to burger king by 7:00 to 7:15. Leaving at 7:15 no later

rick

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
RickSvt said:
Be at my place at about 6:45....then we will roll on down..gotta be to burger king by 7:00 to 7:15. Leaving at 7:15 no later

rick

Dayum! That's mighty early if I go racing Fri. night until 2 or 3 again. :sleeping:

saleen09

Established Member
Does anyone know if there is room for one more on the dyno? Have a buddy with a new motor in his foxbody that would love to join us...........................

saleen09

Established Member
Shangsta said:
i dont think they would mind as long as he isnt tuning

Alrighty, sounds good. His screen name on stangnet is BDUB. What time should he expect? Morning or afternoon would be acceptable as well.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread