JAN 8th Dyno Day CANCELLED

hmwave

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
I'm still pegging the freakin' MAF dammit! I'm outta Mod money.

Best stay out of WOT at high revs in the winter air or you'll be outta mod money for a very long time!!!

$12K for a switcharoo motor.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea i dont think one more person is gonna hurt at all. WEATHER IS NOW SAYING POSSIBLE SNOW SATURDAY. :cuss: :cuss: :mj: :fm: :nono: :nonono: :( :xpl: :cuss: :cuss: :cryying: :fm: :mj:

JaKaL

Established Member
mean saleen said:
... WEATHER IS NOW SAYING POSSIBLE SNOW SATURDAY. :cuss: :cuss: :mj: :fm: :nono: :nonono: :( :xpl: :cuss: :cuss: :cryying: :fm: :mj:

Oh crap! Convergence Zone this Steve Pool! It was looking so good and then ‘phfft’ it’s gone.
I’ll meet at you all at the Renton FM if it is humanly possible and we’ll just have to consider our options from there.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea but Steve Pool has been Messing up alot lately. Ill watch the Weather at 11.
Either Way were there.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Well.... I'll be late, but since my duty section was switched from duty sec 5 to duty sec 4(today) I'll be able to head down. I'll be leaving here at approx 8 am, since the duty sec turnover is at 7:45 in the morning..

I'll also just be watching, since I can't afford the money for a dyno pull right now, but it will be nice meeting some of the guys from around here..

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Its about time that you decide to come and hang out with us....lol....its all good, its nice to meet some new terminators

rick

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
steve pool is an idiot!!!
we wish a snow day man!!!
****!!!

i know where he lives too
if yall wanna go beat his ass
let me know
we keep it gangsta...SVT gangstas

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
you know what this means for me since I don't want a dirty car, I'm going to have to wash my baby(it's probably got Sea Gull crap on it, since it lives in the NS Everett parking lot) and I'm going to have to shake out the front drivers floor mat..

:beer:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Im hopin steve pool is really wrong lol. Rain/ snow is expected in the afternoon in southern areas.

Users who are viewing this thread