Jay Leno's Garage 2015 Mustang GT

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
"You also have a vacuum or boost gauge depending on what engine." So why would a track pack car have this?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wow. seeing it in video is making me like it more. i am really looking forward to seeing one in person. may need to grab one as a DD when they come out. might have to wait till year 2 though. the mark ups on them will be ridiculous. or maybe grab one from out of state

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Wow, looks incredible. Can't believe anyone could not like the way it looks. Did sound a little raspy, but then again it was a "prototype" version.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
wow. seeing it in video is making me like it more. i am really looking forward to seeing one in person. may need to grab one as a DD when they come out. might have to wait till year 2 though. the mark ups on them will be ridiculous. or maybe grab one from out of state

Agree. I didn't like the new mustang much, but after seeing it in this video...I want one lol

20redfire03

Established Member
Anybody else think there is way to much going on, on the steering wheel?

It does appear to have a few more buttons compared to my 14. Seems it been better to keep the current layout instead. Looking at the interior it seems like they added a lot more buttons but it may not be the case compared to a current model premium model as mine is a base interior car.

cam346

Established Member
I wonder what the weight will be.look about the same size as the current gt.

Kyo

Established Member
I'm a mustang guy, people here hate on the rear end of the new C7... IMO, the rear of the 2015 mustang is hideous. Will take some time to get use to it.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Offering two eco boost motors, i love how they stopped it right there! :lol1: looks like what ever model is the king it will have the trinity motor

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I haven't jumped on the wagon yet but one lowered on Vossen CV3's & Shelby Super Snake style hood would be Nasty

strict9

Established Member
It looks a little better than the first few times I've seen it in videos.

Offering two eco boost motors, i love how they stopped it right there! :lol1: looks like what ever model is the king it will have the trinity motor

Where did you see 2 eco boost motors and any mention of the trinity? Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread