JB's 04 Cobra - Whipple, Ridetech, Rotiform

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Figured I'd post up the cobra too...been a while since I've put anything up on here...

Pics are by the one and only Mooch of course :beer:

04 Cobra...2.3 whipple (604hp/589tq), Bolt ons, Full Ridetech air system, 19" Rotiform TMB's, Custom cinnamon interior, etc, etc...its not everyone'e taste, but I love it!

25993386531_d31b5572bc_b.jpg

26059725805_f45cd92e92_b.jpg

Engine.jpg

Interior.jpg

Trunk.jpg

Recently got a Flat Bottom wheel from my boy Mike Barbalinardo and Redline :rockon:

25967235242_2ef449e89a_b.jpg

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Now even though the ride height and wheels aren't my speed I certainly respect the shit out of your build. Love the interior!

Thanks man...and that's not the ride height, its air ride...so I raise it up to drive...its just fun to park it slammed :beer:

oldmodman

Established Member
Absolutely love the interior. And the steering wheel is the perfect topper.

The only thing I would consider adding is a two gauge pod on top of the dash. Wrapped in the same leather with a thin foam underlayer.

That would pull the dash into the interior a lot. Just that little bit of color up high would be enough.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I am one of the few on here that is not into terminators, but I have to say that is well done! From the wheels to the stance to the interior to the over all attention to detail.... Very well done!!

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Absolutely love the interior. And the steering wheel is the perfect topper.

The only thing I would consider adding is a two gauge pod on top of the dash. Wrapped in the same leather with a thin foam underlayer.

That would pull the dash into the interior a lot. Just that little bit of color up high would be enough.
Thanks man, I have some plans for leather accents on the dash this season...I agree that it needs something to tie in the dash :beer:

Kornnut

Established Member
Did you carpet the rear panels in the trunk to match the carpet on the air ride mount and floor?

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Did you carpet the rear panels in the trunk to match the carpet on the air ride mount and floor?
Yea I covered everything in a black carpet/felt fabric...the mount, the stock carpet, the side panels...it went on nicely.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I guess ride height wasn't the best term to use.... I really miss seeing your D110's.

What he said! New rims are OK - bu those D110's looked amazing. You don't still have them do you? If\when I bite the bullet on some CCW's, I'm seriously considering the same wheels for my TR Vert.

Users who are viewing this thread