JB's 04 Cobra - Whipple, Ridetech, Rotiform

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
I love everything about it. Any ride height pics?

25482092293_1cbc7631d6_b.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yours and Mooch's are the best looking OW Cobra's on the planet!

Pretty much the truth there! Both have stunning Terminators. I really like this one a lot. The wheels are spectacular and different from the norm. That interior (with the flat bottom wheel) are stunningly stunning!! Air ride is a really nice plus. Just an incredible Cobra. :bowdown: :rockon:

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
So perfect I'm afraid to stare directly at it too long and burn my retinas out. Wouldn't change a thing but the name on the ownership.

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Followed you on instagram for years, always loved this car
:beer:
Pretty much the truth there! Both have stunning Terminators. I really like this one a lot. The wheels are spectacular and different from the norm. That interior (with the flat bottom wheel) are stunningly stunning!! Air ride is a really nice plus. Just an incredible Cobra. :bowdown: :rockon:
Thanks Bob! :beer:
Love everything but the wheels. So clean and well done.
Thanks man, the wheels are def not your standard mustang wheel haha...but they're high quality 3 piece wheels.
So perfect I'm afraid to stare directly at it too long and burn my retinas out. Wouldn't change a thing but the name on the ownership.
Haha thanks man :beer:

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member

D2Fresh16

Established Member
Yea I covered everything in a black carpet/felt fabric...the mount, the stock carpet, the side panels...it went on nicely.

How'd you do this? I wanted to get new trunk panels for my car because they don't look too great but used ones are all even worse than what I have.

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
How'd you do this? I wanted to get new trunk panels for my car because they don't look too great but used ones are all even worse than what I have.
I went to a local fabric place and bought a giant roll of thin black fabric/felt, so it was workable...got some spray glue, and just went to town on it. The side panels were tricky because of all the curves, but the felt was pliable so it stretched and worked pretty nice into the curves. Took some time, but it came out very nice and has held up well so far. It was cheap too.

D2Fresh16

Established Member
I went to a local fabric place and bought a giant roll of thin black fabric/felt, so it was workable...got some spray glue, and just went to town on it. The side panels were tricky because of all the curves, but the felt was pliable so it stretched and worked pretty nice into the curves. Took some time, but it came out very nice and has held up well so far. It was cheap too.

Yeah man it looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread