Jesse James vs Sr vs Jr

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Sort of stoked for the new biker build off. Aside from JJ's personal life drama, I hope he destroys them. I stopped watching OCC long ago when they hired that kid to design bikes on the CNC machine. I wonder if Jr is going to have to have Vinnie wire up the bike for him? Vinnie and the other skinny guy do most of all the real fab work. The Paulies always stroll in and take a damn near full day just to make handle bars.

I think JJ has it made in the bag, but with it being a live vote, I have a feeling people are going to vote based on his off drama. Whatever happens it should be laughs, you know JJ is going to be talking mad shit. He has been challenging Jr since 2003. I just saw a preview for the build off, and JJ sent the Paulies a Dick Cake ha ha.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
JJ doesnt build theme bikes so his shit will be top notch and current to the style of custom choppers.

JR will build a theme bike. 'nuff said.

SR will build something old school.

Should be pretty fun to watch.

KILRSVT

Established Member
should be interesting watching these guys..JJ is a true bike builder and biker for that matter. Jr is very talented though and his crew is pretty sharp and seems to do most of the work. Sr stuff is just getting old to me and its seems repetitive. I hope JJ gets the win from those two jokers

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Should be pretty interesting. PJD has built some pretty sick bikes. Way better than the typical plain old bike that comes out of OCC. As a bike builder/designer/fabricator, PJD has impressed me.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
JJ FTW. When was the last time you saw the queers in NY build a bike with a radial engine in it?
Radial_Hell.jpg

TorchMach

Established Member
Dec 8th or 9th.

JJ has it in the bag unless they rig it...I hope they have online voting to see the real results.

LSUstang05

Established Member
Should be pretty interesting. PJD has built some pretty sick bikes. Way better than the typical plain old bike that comes out of OCC. As a bike builder/designer/fabricator, PJD has impressed me.

Paul Jr isn't a master fabricator and I don't think he labels himself as one, either. His company, PJD, produces some very unique bikes that look absolutely insane. Sure, his shop does the fabricating, but without Jr, I don't think they would be producing nearly the quality of bikes that they do. He has the artistic vision (or whatever you want to call it) to be able to see the design in his head and then communicate it to his team and have them build exactly what he was thinking.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
Now that is ----ing cool. Did JJ do that? It would figure.

Yes he did, the guy in the vid had the idea and Jesse built it.
[youtube_browser]wmOlO5pjwMM[/youtube_browser]

Winning.

smartchopper12.jpg

OCC Fail.

I don't usually quote pics, but that thing looks like hell. Look at the gap between the tank cover and whatever you want to call that abomination below it is. These guys should just quit now, sell all of their stuff and go home forever.

Users who are viewing this thread