Jessica Barton Supra Stolen

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Ironic how everyone here loves brains over beauty yet i bet everyone would barely look at an ugly chick in the presence of a hot one out on the town. Just saying, let's be real, the girls hot and gets attention. I don't agree with it, nor would I :bowdown:, but don't bash her beauty and says it's worthless.

I never said it's worthless. I said it won't last, and should never be the only thing a girl relies on.

The wagon also seems to be a CTS-V if I'm not mistaken. No slouch on the 1/4. Props to her in that case.

Yup, its a V. Ran 12.42@116 stock. Since then I've done an upper pulley, ported snout and CAI. Dynoed 549. Haven't had a chance to go back to the track since.

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
If I wanted the attention she gets, I'm pretty sure I know how. Hell, even I've seen her naked. That's not something to be proud of.

What on earth do I have to be jealous of? She's a waitress in a strip club; I'm a well-paid and respected professional with a BSME. She got to where she is by being pretty, I got to where I am by being smart. Smarts will always outlast looks.

I bought my car myself. I modded my car myself - monetarily and mechanically. I don't need a guy, or donations, or a shop to do it for me. It is properly insured and parked every night in my 3-car garage. With what I spent on my nice house and garage, or my station wagon, or my college degree, I coulda had a few 8-9 second cars. Some people have different priorities.

And this is what makes you the coolest chick on this forum. You got brains and good looks. And you are down to earth. :beer:

sent via android tablet

Poppacapp

Established Member
Ironic how everyone here loves brains over beauty yet i bet everyone would barely look at an ugly chick in the presence of a hot one out on the town. Just saying, let's be real, the girls hot and gets attention. I don't agree with it, nor would I :bowdown:, but don't bash her beauty and says it's worthless.

She has a man face mang. :??:

jdoyle

Computer Guru?
Established Member
I never said it's worthless. I said it won't last, and should never be the only thing a girl relies on.

Yup, its a V. Ran 12.42@116 stock. Since then I've done an upper pulley, ported snout and CAI. Dynoed 549. Haven't had a chance to go back to the track since.

kudos to you for going the wagon route! i remember when i first heard of the wagon v i said to myself, I cant wait until someone makes one of those fast.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
If I wanted the attention she gets, I'm pretty sure I know how. Hell, even I've seen her naked. That's not something to be proud of.

What on earth do I have to be jealous of? She's a waitress in a strip club; I'm a well-paid and respected professional with a BSME. She got to where she is by being pretty, I got to where I am by being smart. Smarts will always outlast looks.

I bought my car myself. I modded my car myself - monetarily and mechanically. I don't need a guy, or donations, or a shop to do it for me. It is properly insured and parked every night in my 3-car garage. With what I spent on my nice house and garage, or my station wagon, or my college degree, I coulda had a few 8-9 second cars. Some people have different priorities.

Well put lol! :beer:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
WOW next time old 61mustang pipes off about a GTR being GODS GIFT to the car world just need to hire HYBRED to keep him quiet he has yet to respond LOL

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member

I love you. Best post yet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My94GT

Established Member
People are definitely making donations to her. Can't wait til this fades away too.

its pathetic if this is true, i dont care if people are donating 1 dollar a piece. what has this girl done for the community thats earned her the right to take money from anyone due to her own stupidity. its even more sad if its true because there are actual deserving charities out there to donate to over some chick that none of this so called "fan base" or nut swingers will ever be able to get in the sack much less even be real friends with.

really hope that isnt true but a small part of me wouldnt be shocked if it was :nonono: /endrant

My94GT

Established Member

i said it early in the thread its funny how many people will jump on the hater band wagon when in previous threads it was likely the same people nut swinging. not everyone here but for sure some. alas thats how like on the forums goes, hot and desired for leg humping one day, only eventually to be bashed during times of misfortune.

then again thats likely what you get for being dumb enough/uninformed enough, not to properly insure that which belongs to you. hopefully some people with cars of this nature can take note and cover them selves so they too arent stuck in a position like that.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Any self respecting man (who knows how to play the game) does exactly the opposite of what you said.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member

:beer:

rlhay2

Established Member

citizen_cane.gif

It's too long to be a sig, but it is worthy!!

leo2hot4tv

Established Member
She has a man face mang. :??:

Lol, man face or not i'd still hit that.

Any self respecting man (who knows how to play the game) does exactly the opposite of what you said.

I know what you're saying, but that's not most men. Most men's attitudes is the reason why good looking girls take full advantage of it.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
89 post of useless arguement.

1 more chance to not hyjack.

Next time it stays closed.

If anyone has questions about their insurance then call your agent.

Users who are viewing this thread