Joes TT Ford GT *NEW NUMBERS*

roadracer247

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
More comedy. :lol:

You may be jealous, you may not be. All I am saying is it sounds like jealousy when people ask questions about money. Like I said, maybe you are and maybe you aren't. If you aren't, my apologies. :beer:

Honestly, I was more curious as to how he made his money to get ideas on starting my own business. Judging from the car he drives he probably makes a very good living. Then you have me (being a college student) who is always looking for new ideas on things that might interest me in my future, after I finish school...:beer:

vipergts281

Established Member
roadracer247 said:
Honestly, I was more curious as to how he made his money to get ideas on starting my own business. Judging from the car he drives he probably makes a very good living. Then you have me (being a college student) who is always looking for new ideas on things that might interest me in my future, after I finish school...:beer:
Sounds good. Well good luck with everything.

Don't stop until you succeed and reach your goals. :beer:

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
who gives a rats ass if he gets it from daddy or not. in the vid he seems like a pretty cool guy thats into cars. i give him props. his car is sweet.

is there a second part of that video? any idea when we get to see it?

LeoGSVT

Banned
speedy98snake said:
who gives a rats ass if he gets it from daddy or not. in the vid he seems like a pretty cool guy thats into cars. i give him props. his car is sweet.

is there a second part of that video? any idea when we get to see it?

we are about to go out 2nite and start filming part 2 of the video...it will probably be made into a DVD here soon

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Very nice numbers, cant wait for the second part of the video!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
What I want to know is how well does he know how to drive that car? 1400hp is a lot for an FGT, does he have the skill to drive that kind of power? Does he race proffessionally? Cause I dont think just anyone could get into a car like that and be able to handle it.

Luckyeod28

major league infidel
Established Member
Did he really say he's going with another motor???? after one freakin crotch rocket.....He's sick. And i want to be him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90mustang306

Dead Crawlin
Established Member
svtfocus2cobra said:
What I want to know is how well does he know how to drive that car? 1400hp is a lot for an FGT, does he have the skill to drive that kind of power? Does he race proffessionally? Cause I dont think just anyone could get into a car like that and be able to handle it.

he was driving it in the video....

Dusten

Established Member
For those talking about Evo's.... No one is bitching here because this car has been out to the track, on the old motor, it has been raced, it isnt just a dyno queen. It is also very streetable. And, this is a ford website.

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
How much HP did he have when he lost to the Busa? was it like 800 to the wheels? now he has almost 1200 nice... what is the info on the motor?

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
How much HP did he have when he lost to the Busa? was it like 800 to the wheels? now he has almost 1200 nice... what is the info on the motor?

Users who are viewing this thread