Joes TT Ford GT *NEW NUMBERS*

LeoGSVT

Banned
the GT was making 1020rwhp when it lost to the built stretched bored out busa....they are upgrading the turbos this week to GT42r's the new motor has a ford gt block, better piston, rods, valve job, head work, cams, quad ford gt pumps in the tank custom made fuel rails, twin 60lb injectors per cylinder...

LeoGSVT

Banned
Dusten yes they are still running an SCT maf..on the car...tuning is done with the regualar SCT stuff...after the car goes to SEMA its getting all SCT's new stuff for tuning

Dusten

Established Member
Thanks leo, the reason i ask, is i know they wanted to see how far they could push the MAF

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
awesome numbers!!! I want one now!! lol

Tony G is a great tuner, can't wait for next year to get my car tuned again

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
so all he did was do up the bottom end a bit and add some/cams and headwork? What was all this nonsense about a bigger motor?

also, he must be pegging the hell out of the sct 2800. Is he running a mafia?

LeoGSVT

Banned
he is running a mafia on top of the sct maf i believe...the motor is just a new Ford GT block...completly built head and cam work...no stroke or anything..

USBlueStage2

Established Member
Sweet.

But, if I had that kind of loot, I would have kept the GT engine in tact, and gotten a TT S7.

:coolman:

vipergts281

Established Member
USBlueStage2 said:
Sweet.

But, if I had that kind of loot, I would have kept the GT engine in tact, and gotten a TT S7.

:coolman:
What?

We are talking $160,000 for the GT. Say $40,000 in mods.

A Saleen S7 TT is in a different league than that. You can get about 3 FGT's for the price of one Saleen.

LeoGSVT

Banned
the played around on the street with a new TT S7 up in Detroit...the S7 was on the gas full tilt..and joe ran up on him and had to let out 3 times before running him over...the saleen guys wouldnt even talk to joe that day haha

djspongez

haha wow leo bro looks like there alot of people on here like jaxsracing.. haha anyone got a 04 cobra hook it up.. looking for black on black 04 cobra mods are welcome always..holla peaceee~JON

speed_demon24

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
What?

We are talking $160,000 for the GT. Say $140,000 in mods.

A Saleen S7 TT is in a different league than that. You can get about 3 FGT's for the price of one Saleen.

Fixed ;-)

Dusten

Established Member
There is no way he spent 60K on that TT kit on the original motor, maybe 60K now, with the new motor, fuel system, and turbo's

Users who are viewing this thread