Joe's Twin Turbo Ford GT Breaks 1000rwhp!!!

Fourcam330

Established Member
If he puts twin 67s on it 1000rwhp is far from what he'll end up with in a high boost/race gas scenario. They should be good for 1400 flywheel HP no problem.

LeoGSVT

Banned
Fourcam330 said:
If he puts twin 67s on it 1000rwhp is far from what he'll end up with in a high boost/race gas scenario. They should be good for 1400 flywheel HP no problem.

that is his ultamite goal...after re-building the motor

ronnie

Will work for Truck Parts
Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
the whole WHOLE motor is stock incluing the fuel system

last pull was 1012 RWHP at 22.5 psi and race gas

I wouldn't think fuel would be an issue especially with 2 injectors per cylinder.......

LeoGSVT

Banned
yeah fuel is already an issue at 22.5 psi and 1012 rwhp

you should see the viper alley thread.. garage those guys are worried sick since their powerplants have top be rebuilt from scratch to get close to this kinda power..

GO FORD HALLELUYAH.. THE ULTIMATE VIPER KILLER... CAN YOU SAY STOCK?????

1000rwhp on stock fuel, stock block, stock exhaust manifolds

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
yeah fuel is already an issue at 22.5 psi and 1012 rwhp

you should see the viper alley thread.. garage those guys are worried sick since their powerplants have top be rebuilt from scratch to get close to this kinda power..

GO FORD HALLELUYAH.. THE ULTIMATE VIPER KILLER... CAN YOU SAY STOCK?????

1000rwhp on stock fuel, stock block, stock exhaust manifolds

Is he ever going to custom manifolds?

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Not here to start a pissing match, and I'll admit some of the guys on viperalley are a bit bitter over this great accomplishment, but to say that the viper motor needs to be completely built from the ground up is kinda misleading.

Sure this GT made this power on a stock block motor, but how long will it realistically last? Most of the viper guys laying down 1500rwhp have built motors that are very tough and can take the power for the long haul.

Any car making over 1000rw is gonna need better internals to last.

BTW, 1000hp is EASY to get out of the ole v10 and can be done on pump gas and low boost.

I'll reserve my final judgement of "Viper Killer" to when it actually takes down one of the big guys. It's got 700-1000rwhp to go before it gets to the really big hitters.

Very nice car and I give it MAD props and would give up my car in a second for it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

chuckstang

Established Member
GTSpartan said:
Not here to start a pissing match, and I'll admit some of the guys on viperalley are a bit bitter over this great accomplishment, but to say that the viper motor needs to be completely built from the ground up is kinda misleading.

Sure this GT made this power on a stock block motor, but how long will it realistically last? Most of the viper guys laying down 1500rwhp have built motors that are very tough and can take the power for the long haul.

Any car making over 1000rw is gonna need better internals to last.

BTW, 1000hp is EASY to get out of the ole v10 and can be done on pump gas and low boost.

I'll reserve my final judgement of "Viper Killer" to when it actually takes down one of the big guys. It's got 700-1000rwhp to go before it gets to the really big hitters.

Very nice car and I give it MAD props and would give up my car in a second for it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ford GT >>>>any viper ever made
Vipers are great but this thing is just a much nicer machine
Id trade my cobra for a Viper any day lol but Id remove a testicle for the Ford GT

chuckstang

Established Member
Also GTspartan- Those vipers have rebuilt motors like you said. Wait until this gt gets rebuilt with even better internals and then we will have a race for supremacy :)

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Glad to see someone has the balls to mod that beast! :rockon: :thumbsup: :bowdown:
Cant wait for final numbers!

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Ford GT >>>>any viper ever made
Vipers are great but this thing is just a much nicer machine
Id trade my cobra for a Viper any day lol but Id remove a testicle for the Ford GT

+1

The GT is simply a better car, as it should be. Modding may turn out to be a different story. :beer:

falstaff

Established Member
What are you going to be doing for heat managment? Hope your not gonna use those silly ss shields or the blankets that will destory the turbos.

What are the headers made from ,inconel? Tell the 2 Jasons I said Hi (guy from Orlando with tt lightning)

I know a place that will do some nice inconel heat sheilds for the turbo.

Last edited:

falstaff

Established Member
NM just saw the tape on the d/p's...and read about the about the manifolds being used

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread