cobr96

getting old
Established Member
singer John Mayer gasing up his gt
891_1212515773.jpg

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
I dont care for his music now and never did, just didnt expect him to be the type to own a GT.

DriveNASCAR

AKA ColdFusion
Established Member
I dont care for his music now and never did, just didnt expect him to be the type to own a GT.

I didn't expect him to be a Ron Paul supporter, but he is. And I think he has some good songs, but not enough of them to buy his albums.

red9450

Established Member
don't care too much for his music, but apparently I am in the minority if he can afford a GT, so I'm sure he doesn't care what I think. lol

Erick

Established Member
I think he's your atypical celebrity. He's always joking & very sarcastic around the papparazzi and I think he's banging Jennifer Annisten. That, plus a Ford GT equals a pretty cool guy in my book!

Greg Z

Established Member
I think he's your atypical celebrity. He's always joking & very sarcastic around the papparazzi and I think he's banging Jennifer Annisten. That, plus a Ford GT equals a pretty cool guy in my book!

Haha, no doubt

InKogNigRow

Established Member
He's one of the Best white Blues Guitarist since Stevie Ray Vaughan too.. Yep I said it..

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=OnR4YtFGG8Y&feature=related"]YouTube - John Mayer SRV shuffle[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=YFSRFS514A8&feature=related"]YouTube - SRV cover by John Mayer. . things I used 2 do[/ame]

No reason to get down on him for Pulling hoe's and Driving a 180,000 dollar peice of american muscle

Last edited:

InKogNigRow

Established Member
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=-m6ObIK5IBM&feature=related"]YouTube - john mayer machine gun cover[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=FqdkpCVbwKg&feature=related"]YouTube - John Mayer (Hendrix) Voodoo Chile Cover[/ame]

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
its raggie and the mystery machine :banana:

as an owner of Mark II GT i will admit that while i make fun of the heritage car its not because of what it stands for but the way it looks (the paint reminds me of scooby doo, lol). i am just poking fun at it in a joking way. my jokes about the heritage paint have nothing to do with its owner or the Homage that it pays to GULF as a sponsor from the 60's of this legendary machine that is the GT40. so with that said i am sure that John Mayer is a great person even though i am not into his music; in fact he could come over to my house and actually become the best friend that i have ever had. anybody that owns a GT has my respect even though i make poke fun at them.

there are only 4038 GT's made and as time goes by more and more of them get totalled. anybody who is the original owner of one of these legendary cars like i am gets all my respect in the world :bowdown: i know that i for one will never sell my GT. in fact when i die instead of being buried in mine i will...... "will" it to a worthy owner who has the respect for this superior machine like i do :thumbsup:

EDIT - i will add a cliffnote to this post. if you own a Ford GT that has been modified to make 1000+ rwhp and have never even taken it to a race track then you are a poser......

Last edited:

black N/A beast

Established Member
hes an awesome guitar player for today standards, i cant explain how talentless 99.99% of music today is. hes got one bad ass gt. thats exactly what id get if i had that kind of money!

SupaNOVA

Is Not Amused.
Established Member
as an owner of Mark II GT i will admit that while i make fun of the heritage car its not because of what it stands for but the way it looks (the paint reminds me of scooby doo, lol). i am just poking fun at it in a joking way. my jokes about the heritage paint have nothing to do with its owner or the Homage that it pays to GULF as a sponsor from the 60's of this legendary machine that is the GT40. so with that said i am sure that John Mayer is a great person even though i am not into his music; in fact he could come over to my house and actually become the best friend that i have ever had. anybody that owns a GT has my respect even though i make poke fun at them.

there are only 4038 GT's made and as time goes by more and more of them get totalled. anybody who is the original owner of one of these legendary cars like i am gets all my respect in the world :bowdown: i know that i for one will never sell my GT. in fact when i die instead of being buried in mine i will...... "will" it to a worthy owner who has the respect for this superior machine like i do :thumbsup:

first dibs lol:banana::pepper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread