Joined the Darkside!

bigdave03svt

Established Member
=Haha, I know a C6Z is a step up. That may be why? Not sure. That makes sense while turning as slow speeds, these 325's grip! How do you like your Z? I kept thinking C7Z but I did not want another payment as I am still paying for my business van. That and a C6Z with H/C is nasty, gorgeous, and perfect to me!

I love it! The mag-ride ,the A8, and carbon ceramic brakes are incredible. It's hard to find a fault with the car. The only issue I really have is the paddle shift has a slight delay from click-to-shift so you have to anticipate the shift points as its not instant. After a few minutes using it and learning when to shift, its really no big deal.[/QUOTE]

Stang Lover

Established Member
Nice! Definitely on my list of cars to own. That seems to be the GM car to move to for ford guys.

Last edited:

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
I love it! The mag-ride ,the A8, and carbon ceramic brakes are incredible. It's hard to find a fault with the car. The only issue I really have is the paddle shift has a slight delay from click-to-shift so you have to anticipate the shift points as its not instant. After a few minutes using it and learning when to shift, its really no big deal.
[/QUOTE]

That is cool, I may look into an auto C7Z in a few years. I love the A8 in them. To me the C6Z brakes are awesome, I cannot imagine your CC brakes!

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
Awesome! I love mine. Address those heads and other than that they are pretty bulletproof from what i have seen.
I think I commented on your build thread on CF a while back, your car is pretty awesome. HCI is next month, finalizing dates with the shop! Shooting for 580 rwhp or so without a ported MSD/NW102. Looking at WCCH heads and unsure of cam currently.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Well well well!!! You went through with it, and I had to come on here to find out!!!! Hahaha just kidding car looks super sexy!!! Send me some more pics.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Sounds like you're beyond happy with the move.

How many miles were on your Boss? And just curious why you didn't sell it privately.

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
Dude you better wear an extra pair of underwear when you take it for the first romp after a H/C upgrade because you may s**t yourself. The difference between a stock one and one with a good H/C setup is in a different universe.

LS7 platform going on 13 years old but can still deliver super car performance on a budget. I enjoyed the hell out of mine for 8 years.

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
Congratulations! Sounds like you're beyond happy with the move.

How many miles were on your Boss? And just curious why you didn't sell it privately.

I am beyond happy!!!

22k miles and the front nose/hood stripes were jacked up and for the deal on the Boss for the Z06 I got it came out better than if I had to pay to fix them.

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
Dude you better wear an extra pair of underwear when you take it for the first romp after a H/C upgrade because you may s**t yourself. The difference between a stock one and one with a good H/C setup is in a different universe.

LS7 platform going on 13 years old but can still deliver super car performance on a budget. I enjoyed the hell out of mine for 8 years.

Haha, I know and cannot wait! Mid-April she goes down for HCIE and I am going WCCH heads and a Tick Performance cam that is only in one other Z that is supposed to be nasty. I hope to enjoy her for a longgg time!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I know it's gonna be super nasty but nothing like those 8k cobra jet shifts!!! Lol keep me posted with it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread