JPC Paxton/Vortech Fabricated Reservoir Replacement NOW ON SALE - CHEAPER THEN BEFORE

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Today were releasing our new fabricated reservoir for 2005-2012 Mustangs
that are running a vortech supercharger kit.

As many of you know the reservoir that's included in the kit tends to leak
at the top leaving splatter all over your freshly cleaned valve covers and
strut tower. In some cases the reservoir that included with the kit will
crack open. I've even seen some cases where the reservoir will split completely leaving a customer of ours on the side of the road.

These new reservoirs are all hand fabricated nicely powder coated for that
clean finish that works with any show or race car. The new reservoir uses
all of the hardware you had used previously. So no need for new brackets
or fittings.

No modifications required this is a bolt in replacement
Made in the USA

NOW Only $199.99 + Shipping

SAME DAY SHIPPING!

You can either buy it online -
Vortech/Paxton Aluminum Resovoir

or over the phone
410 729 0005

If you have any questions about it just give me a call at the shop!

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
If you modify some of the hoses on your setup and use the brackets that come included with the kit you should be able to make it work.

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
ugh oh looks like someone made a copy canton!!! i mean a copy cat version!!! lol.. Maybe they will price match lol

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Looks just like the canton one I bought 7 months ago. Except its black. Mine was polished I just had mine done in black. I also only paid 140 from Summitracing

Canton Racing Products 80-239 - Canton Racing Vortech/Paxton Aluminum Expansion Tanks - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

ugh oh looks like someone made a copy canton!!! i mean a copy cat version!!! lol.. Maybe they will price match lol

You two are joking, right? The JPC tank is obviously larger and appears to be of better quality (at least the finish looks better). There's not too many different ways you're going to design a coolant tank to fit in that space.

wnt2gofst

Banned
You two are joking, right? The JPC tank is obviously larger and appears to be of better quality (at least the finish looks better). There's not too many different ways you're going to design a coolant tank to fit in that space.

Larger? Having one your not fitting a bigger one there. It looks the same. And mine looks the same after I painted it with high temp paint.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member

Canton released there's when ours was still in development.

Larger? Having one your not fitting a bigger one there. It looks the same. And mine looks the same after I painted it with high temp paint.

Our is powdercoated (not painted) and the welds and fittings are a much higher quality.

It's the same relative size as the stock unit. The overall shape is the same but there are quiet a few difference between the 2.

CPRsm

It's surely a different design. Can easily see that. The canton piece is pulse welded. Cant tell on JPC's because it's coated. Bit the coating is probably 40 damn bux, at least it would be here. But where the panels meet on JPC's look more precise. Leads to a more uniform weld. The Canton starts corner to corner but creeps up to an over lap towards the back. You guys may never noticebut I can see it on my phone w a cracked screen lol.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It's surely a different design. Can easily see that. The canton piece is pulse welded. Cant tell on JPC's because it's coated. Bit the coating is probably 40 damn bux, at least it would be here. But where the panels meet on JPC's look more precise. Leads to a more uniform weld. The Canton starts corner to corner but creeps up to an over lap towards the back. You guys may never noticebut I can see it on my phone w a cracked screen lol.

Translation - The JPC tank is a higher quality piece.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Like What???

While I don't have a canton piece sitting next to me. If you look in the picture the canton piece has all of its welds exposed for the bungs that are used to attached the tank to the bracket.

CTR-80-239_AT.jpg

Ours however does not

IMG_0308.jpg

Also the bead's on our welds are much more uniform and ours comes with all the required brackets to install one into a car that didn't already have the reservoir. Which works our really well for the TVS guys who want to upgrade

IMG_0311.jpg

how much fluid does it hold?

74 Ounces of fluid

Thank You.

Translation - The JPC tank is a higher quality piece.

Exactly and ours comes with all the required hardware for people like you to swap it into their cars.

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

wnt2gofst

Banned
The other one comes with everything to mount it also. And one I got didn't look nearly as bad as the Canton one you posted.

Yours is a nice piece. But $50 more I just can't justify it. Specially when you don't see the welds like that once painted. And the bungalow at all when mounted.

But I'm sure you will sell a bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread