Juan Pena passing

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
Detective Juan Pena passed away Tuesday afternoon. He was a really nice guy, great husband and father. I am not sure what is screen name was here, but he loved everything Mustang He recently brought a 03 Termi.

Please pray for his wife and family.
For any one who wants to attend the funeral

The family will receive friends at the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 12805 Valleywood Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22192 on Monday, October 19, 2015 from 10:00 AM until his Mass of Christian Burial at 12 noon. Interment with Military Honors will follow at 2:00 PM at Quantico National Cemetery.

Last edited:

lilmarauder

Established Member
His screen name was Dominican_7
I just sold him some idlers a week or two ago, was a super nice guy. Prayers and thoughts go out.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Holy crap. Never met the man, but followed him on InstaGram and knew him from here as well.

RIP brother.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Sad, RIP Detective.

Article said it wasn't suspicious, what happened, health related?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ah man i just shipped him some parts too.

RIP fellow svtp'er

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I am Juan's Twin brother. Thank you for the kind words.
He was a great man that cared a bout his Family, Country, Community and Mustang.

He will be missed.

Definitely, very sad news. So sorry for your loss, Carlos. You, and the rest of his family, will be in my prayers.

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
For anyone that wants to attend the Funeral there will be a group of mustang owners and Muscle cars:

The family will receive friends at the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 12805 Valleywood Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22192 on Monday, October 19, 2015 from 10:00 AM until his Mass of Christian Burial at 12 noon. Interment with Military Honors will follow at 2:00 PM at Quantico National Cemetery.

Users who are viewing this thread