Jury duty.

Hak5.0

Established Member
You know what happens if u dont show up for Jury duty? NOTHING!!!!!!! Happens every day in every city in every state.....

There is zero enforcement action if u dont show up the courts dont have time to process FELONS let alone jury jumpers.....

Court cases are still backed up over 2 years from Covid. Go on ur trip bro nothing will happen ever!

Yea, I know its my patriotic duty and all..... Whatever! Im sure it was for some snowflake who stole shampoo from CVS so who gives a ratts ass anyway!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Play the not to bright route. Basically just ask where are you at and why am I here over and over.
If anything, that's a great way to become the Democrat Presidential nominee.

Get your doctor to prescribe some pain meds. See if they'll prescribe Gabapentin for the "nerve pain in your hands and feet" and/or tell them that you can't sit for too long due to lower back pain.

Let them know about your chronic diarrhea issue and the fact that you may have terminal flatulence.

Remind them that you constantly fall asleep in the middle of the day.

Or just start saying "Wopner, Wopner, I gotta see Judge Wopner" over and over again.

There are a million ways. Have fun with it.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
My county sent notice to me for duty. I followed up with written correspondence. Explaining my wife was a stay at home mom and homeschooling and that I was the soul income provider. County responded saying I would only be chosen for short term trials, with one month notice. I'll wear my "Hang'um all" t-shirt.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
For those who fill out the online questionnaire, be honest and say you are unable to be impartial. That right there is a red flag for a potential juror. When I was sent a summons, I was dead honest with my answers as "offensive" as it sounded. I wasn't trying to be nice, p.c. or anything of the sort and those are the people they want.

Save yourself time and if you can do it online, do it but be honest and perhaps talk in a manner similar to how you talk on here.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For those who fill out the online questionnaire, be honest and say you are unable to be impartial. That right there is a red flag for a potential juror. When I was sent a summons, I was dead honest with my answers as "offensive" as it sounded. I wasn't trying to be nice, p.c. or anything of the sort and those are the people they want.

Save yourself time and if you can do it online, do it but be honest and perhaps talk in a manner similar to how you talk on here.

I guess that is an upside to today's PC culture. lol. Being brutally honest is looked down upon.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
People beside themself OJ wasn’t convicted. People on here doing whatever they can to get out of jury duty.

- same people

reminds me of all the people that dont want abortions but also get upset about all the losers on government assistance

and now that I've thrown rocks at that hornets nest

Get Out No GIF by SlapNutsComedy

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Speak of the devil, the mail just came an hour ago and I get a jury summons. Thirty minutes ago I was excused. Do you know why? Everything I told people to say to get excused is exactly how I answered the online questions. This is my record for being excused. Three more years and I can try and best my record!

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
What happened??
I walked in looking like a gorilla dressed to go to the gym and told the lady in charge of the jury pool in my Brockton accent that I can’t sit for too long I have a condition, so I need to walk the halls.

The jury room is on the 5th floor of the courthouse.
She said no problem just don’t stray too far as we might get called down to the court room.
So after walking the halls for 10 minutes I got bored and started running the stairs.
After 10 minutes or so of doing that she comes looking for me and says where have you been? Why are you all sweaty?
You can’t go before the judge looking like this. What’s wrong with you?

I said Not a dam thing and she told me to leave.

Goodbye. Off to the gym.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Is the Brockton accent the same as the Bahstin one? Never been up there.
It’s slightly different but only some locals could point it out.

I knew a guy that could tell somebody what neighborhood they grew up in based on their Boston accent, and he was right almost all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread