Just a few pics of the Cobra

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Was a nice day to have the day off from work. Took the Cobra out and got a few decent pics of her. Enjoy.

DSC_0786_zpscfswknj1.jpg

DSC_0784_zpsqdcfpe3n.jpg

DSC_0773_zpsehdq0osr.jpg

DSC_0767_zps85fv7dyd.jpg

DSC_0765_zpsmpok4trx.jpg

DSC_0763_zpscfwna79q.jpg

DSC_0762_zpslmahhmmk.jpg

DSC_0758_zpsgg08ws70.jpg

DSC_0751_zps8ors3r99.jpg

silver03svt

Established Member
Thanks Brad, and no, I haven't. Just made them and put them on 2 weeks ago. Bought chrome red and chrome blue inserts, had my wife cut the stars from some chrome vinyl sheet, and I applied them to the blue letters before putting them on the car.

Wanted something different from everybody else, and I think I got it right!

image.jpg

those letters look great, as does the car!

Thanks!

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Looks clean as hell. Bumper inserts are not my cup of tea but I applaud you for doing something different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Gorgeous, gorgeous car Doug. (I got your name from the previous posters. lol) Great photos too.
Love the American colors on your COBRA's rear end. 'Merica! :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your Cobra looks really nice, Doug. The rear bumper inserts is a very creative and nice touch. Different and nice. Silver can be such an awesome paint color. Yours is a gem!

silver03svt

Established Member
Yes sir! Murica!

Thanks!

Looks clean as hell. Bumper inserts are not my cup of tea but I applaud you for doing something different.

Thanks! I know it won't be everybody's cup of tea, but I try to do something different with the car every couple of years. Have have brushed stainless vinyl with black outlines, mystichrome vinyl with red outlines, plain red outlines....you get the idea, lol. Wanted something a bit patriotic this time.

Chrome 10ths look fantastic

Thanks! In the 3 years I have had them, I seen less than a handful of Cobras with them on. Wish I had a few rolling shots of them though.

Car looks great Doug! How about an exhaust clip so we can hear dem cams...

Ask and you shall receive! This was done a few weeks ago before I put the new bumper inserts on.

[youtube_browser]89MDhUzLRYQ[/youtube_browser]

This one is from 2011 right after I had the car built up with all the current goodies. Video quality is crap, but the cams are thumpin!

[youtube_browser]mfJk5t77SY0[/youtube_browser]

Gorgeous, gorgeous car Doug. (I got your name from the previous posters. lol) Great photos too.
Love the American colors on your COBRA's rear end. 'Merica! :rockon:

Thanks!

Dat ass... Looks good man.

Sweet!:coolman:

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

silver03svt

Established Member
Your Cobra looks really nice, Doug. The rear bumper inserts is a very creative and nice touch. Different and nice. Silver can be such an awesome paint color. Yours is a gem!

Thanks Bob! :beer: I do love the diversity that the silver offers. It goes so well with many different color combinations.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Thanks Brad, and no, I haven't. Just made them and put them on 2 weeks ago. Bought chrome red and chrome blue inserts, had my wife cut the stars from some chrome vinyl sheet, and I applied them to the blue letters before putting them on the car.

Wanted something different from everybody else, and I think I got it right!

Thanks!
How will they hold up to sun and weather Doug? They look good on Silver, but would look like ass on a color like mine.

silver03svt

Established Member
How will they hold up to sun and weather Doug? They look good on Silver, but would look like ass on a color like mine.

They are cut from the same material that they make car wraps from, so I'd say it should last many years, especially on a car that is garaged.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree that the custom bumper inserts work well with certain colors. Especially silver and white.

Users who are viewing this thread