Just a Typical Morning Bus Ride to School

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
god damn let something like that happen to Noah (my son)......
i dont give a shit if "its not his fault he was brought up that way in a bad neighborhood" i don't mind doing time for retalliation.....

chip moore

Established Member
WET tv LMAO Black people are defiantly more racist than white people. Edit.... most.... I do have several black friends. But most hate us????

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Bus driver should be fired.

agreed. likely their bosses have told them not to intervene though. school drivers put up with a lot of bs from the kids AND their employers.

x2 agreed speechless as well and ****ing pissed. don't know what i'd do if that was my kid.

that's why my kid is in private school. so she wont have to deal with bullshit like this. WAY too common in the local public schools in lausd :kaboom:

We've seen bus drivers get their ass kicked by students before as well.

Society is just f'd.

agreed :nonono: :shrug:

How come whenever there is an altercation between someone white and black it automatically becomes a racist act. Whose to say these two(three) had previous confrontations and just didn't like each other. Unless there were racist remarks or gestures during or before the fight, it's just someone stating a fight with someone else who just couldn't or wouldn't defend himself. I'm not defending or justifying what the attacker did because it did seem unprovoked but I would call it a racist act either without more info. The article stated that other reason to believe the beat down was racially motivated was that the other kids gathered around and was cheering on the fight and most were black. Over 80% of the kids on the bus were black. 95% of the members on here probably saw a fight start and when over to see what was going and 70% percent was probably cheering it on to some degree. I'm just sick of "everything" being immediately blamed on race these days. Can't we all just get along....lol.

good point. thats what popped into my head as well. but in reality, if they did have prior issues, it was probably the black kid picking on the white kid.

Just imagine what kind of media storm it would have been if it was the other way around.

um yeah, that would be bad. the governor would probably get involved to keep the STL from burning :burn:

And people wonder why kids bring guns to school....

true that. i remember in high school i somehow pissed off some gangbanger in PE class. i was actually scared to go to school for about a week and considered taking my dad's 22 for protection (not really, but the thought crossed my mind). nothing ever came of it thankfully. public schools out here suck :kaboom:

my mom is now the dean of discipline at a local high school. she told me the other day that they opened a new high school (overcrowding!!) on the east side of the valley and on the first day of school they had a gang riot between the latinos and the asian gangs/kids. they were so focused on pulling as many kids from other schools to alleviate the overcrowding that they didnt check to see who they would be bringing in (different gangs, neighborhoods etc). and the topper is that the LAUSD superintendant (about as high as the mayor in this town) was visiting that school and this all happened right in front of him lol :kaboom::nonono::shrug:

you guys that live in decent areas with decent high schools are lucky. hell, i lived in a decent area but they bussed in all the turds from all over the inner city. they caused 90% of the problems at the school. houses in the neighborhood would be broken into during school hours! in the middle of the DAY in nice suburban area! some high schools are so bad now they have actual small police stations ON campus! EVERY school has at least 2 school police officers now, but some have quite a few more than that. some even have permanent offices for the probation department officers! :nonono:

Hoss3430

Established Member
I had to ride the damn bus from k-10th grade, and there were always fights, this seems pretty common to me. Youi knew where you could sit, and where not to.
Kid was a pussy, did not fight back, so he will be treated like that until he stops being one.

02wingless

ASE Master L1
Established Member
Im going to buy a Delorean and go beat the daylights out of Rosa Parks. I'm not racist, but the past few months in this country have made me want to buy a cap and gown.

Crazy Ray

Established Member
If the white had faught back and was winning I can see the others jumping in so that their buddy doesn't get beat up be a white kid. Now if i was the parent of one of the boys that did the hitting i would be beating his ass at home. But like someone has said, this is how they were brought up at home.

homer302

Banned
I agree. Did this even hit the main stream media?

It wont hit the mainstream media because it's black on white. Only whites aren't allowed to be racist.

It's one way 99% of the time though. :nonono:

U.M.

So true. Blacks constantly talk and act racist about whites and it sure doesn't work the other way around. Anyone ever heard of White Entertainment Television? How 'bout White history month? National Association for the Advancement of white People? No?? me either.

AssPikle

Established Member
Unfortunately I think this type of situation happens all of the time. This is one that got caught on tape. I grew up in areas and I have been in fights, not just on school busses, but at bus stops too. It happens and to this day doesn't make sense. I will say what it looked like in the video is that the attacker was afraid of looking like a pus in front of his buddies and so he reacted to save from being made fun of. This happens both ways. I think there is too much weight put on what other people think of you and our kids are programmed this way. Poor parenting, media, music, whatever you want to point at, but the bottom line is until these type of actions are punished properly, they will continue. I think parents should be charged if their kids do stuff like this in school. Schools have become like jails, you have to be tough to survivie which explains the lack of attention towards actually learning something. It is sad, but it won't change until kids are taught to do the right thing instead of the popular one. End rant.

Last edited:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
My God the amount of ignorance in this thread is unbelievable. For those of you that think this isn't racialy motivated; you either don't live around these kind of people, or you live in fantasy land.

There IS a double standard in this country, and it has existed for a LONG time. Some of you really need to get your head out of the sand because YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. I don't blame kids like this AS MUCH as I blame people like YOU!

Everytime you let some kid, black or white, get away with something like this you are perpetuating the problem. Letting ignorant people say and do whatever they want without being put in thier place IS the problem.

I have so many black on white hate crimes to tell about, and a few by personal expeirience, that it's ridiculous. I am sure there are plenty of people out there that have stories that go the other way, but those often enough, make national news. I am not racisit AT ALL because racism is nothing but stupidity. It doesn't even qualify as ignorance anymore, it's just pure stupidity. And no, we can't just get along. Not until certain standards for behavior are established to be acceptable or not acceptable and people are held accountable for inappropriate actions. SEVERELY.

Users who are viewing this thread