Just can't catch a break.(short rant)

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
First weekend since June that I have had a weekend with nothing to do. Mom calls tonight, storm blew down the tree in her backyard. The tree managed to miss everything (house, garage, fence, shed) so homeowners won't pay to get rid of it. Guess I got something to do other than lay on the couch and watch football.:fm:

RVAslobra

Established Member
Waste of time reading this,I was expecting something more severe like your house was broken into or a family member has cancer,stop complaining and help your mom out.

Equalbracket

Established Member
Sounds like you and your mother caught a huge break, reality check you lazy bastard, you still have a mother.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
:nonono:

First weekend since June that I have had a weekend with nothing to do. Mom calls tonight, storm blew down the tree in her backyard. The tree managed to miss everything (house, garage, fence, shed) so homeowners won't pay to get rid of it. Guess I got something to do other than lay on the couch and watch football.:fm:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Some day one of your kids will/may reciprocate when YOU'RE in need. Helping family in what it's all about. As I exit stage right to drive over to my daughter's guest house to install lock sets and hang window shades. Last night I installed two ceiling fixtures. :)

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
Inb4SD.

And,

soniamdisappoint.png

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Don't forget to stop by the store and pick up some tampons before you head over there.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
OP you should be thankful your Mom didn't get hurt and it missed her her home etc could have been a lot worse. Quit acting like a b**ch get off your a!! and help her out.

john_anch_ak

Whiny damn jerk! Just be glad you still have a Mother to help out and that she was not hurt. I'd give anything to be able to help or even to talk to my Mom. Get your ass over there and get the damn tree cut up and hauled off.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Poor OP. I really feel bad for you... having to help your mom remove a tree that fell over in her yard. Im sure she could do it all by herself!

Man the **** up and get over there and quit whining about it!!

Users who are viewing this thread