Just finished therapy

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
So I just finished therapy two weeks ago finally after nearly two months. Also found out I have a herniated disc (5mm L-5) and the shit bothers me when I wake up. I'm hoping for some money for my injuries within the next couple of months

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I take it you were in a car wreck?

Hope you get well soon man.

oldmodman

Established Member
Since you have serious injuries requiring medical attention. And possible later surgery.

I sure hope you have contacted an attorney specializing in automotive personal injury cases.

You have to protect yourself. The other driver's insurance company sure won't.

I hope you have a good outcome and get better without any surgery.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, you definitely should have already talked to a good injury attorney. Been there. Done that!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
What they said. Get an attorney. Sorry to hear about the wreck and the injuries, hope you get all healed up.

YJSONLY

Established Member
People talk about a the sue happy world we live in..... But they haven't been in the other shoe knowing you will be ****ed up the rest of your life effecting life,work,hobby, happy time. Do not settle until you are happy with said amount!!!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Sorry to hear that. One of my good friends herniated his disc working like 2.5 years ago. He still isn't better and is miserable. Mostly because his company doesn't want to pay it so they keep delaying. He Had one surgery and that helped for a short amount of time then it re-herniated. Now hes just waiting for them to fuse his discs together. Point is those injuries aren't fun. Make sure you get taken care of in a timely manner.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
So I just finished therapy two weeks ago finally after nearly two months. Also found out I have a herniated disc (5mm L-5) and the shit bothers me when I wake up. I'm hoping for some money for my injuries within the next couple of months

Those brief three sentences give the impression you care more about making a buck than being able to walk and function without pain.

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
Yes, you definitely should have already talked to a good injury attorney. Been there. Done that!

I got one like two days after the actual accident. I hope he's good considering this is the first time this has happened to me and I don't know what to expect

Prototype007

Established Member
I've got a lot of spinal related problems and it's taking its toll on my neck and hips now, so I have a general idea of what you're experiencing.

Last edited:

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
Those brief three sentences give the impression you care more about making a buck than being able to walk and function without pain.

I can walk and function no pain at all. Only pain is when I wake up in the am and goes away quickly with normal activity. Yes I do care about making a buck considering I lost my job because of this and in debt with some bills

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
Sorry to hear that. One of my good friends herniated his disc working like 2.5 years ago. He still isn't better and is miserable. Mostly because his company doesn't want to pay it so they keep delaying. He Had one surgery and that helped for a short amount of time then it re-herniated. Now hes just waiting for them to fuse his discs together. Point is those injuries aren't fun. Make sure you get taken care of in a timely manner.

I'm sorry man. Hopefully your buddy is finally able to get that taken care of. I asked the doctor would surgery help me but he suggest against it since it's not pressing on nerves. No they aren't fun and I hope it doesn't get worse

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
People talk about a the sue happy world we live in..... But they haven't been in the other shoe knowing you will be ****ed up the rest of your life effecting life,work,hobby, happy time. Do not settle until you are happy with said amount!!!

Thank you!!! I knew I wasn't the only one who though that!!

brandon333

Out of commission
Established Member
Just thought I'd add that this is the first time anything serious like this has happened so this whole process is new to me

Users who are viewing this thread