Just got the 2015 Mustang order guide...

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Yea we know. You swing a big dick. All this silly internet posturing is boring.

Your factual info also consisted of calling CONCEPS (not "concepts") screen captures the "order guides" so I'll do my own research and wait on an answer to any number of questions above when you stop stroking your own ego.

Oh, I'm sorry- I used the wrong terminology. Pardon me, I make mistakes from time to time. We all do. Just like you are right now.

I should have said "those order screens are not always correct, and have errors often."

This order guide- is the final order guide.
How do I know this? Well. Because I know more than you. When was I wrong about the 13? I wasn't. When was I wrong about the 07? I wasn't.

And yes- I swing a big huge dick. Thanks for noticing. Sounds like you have a little jealous side to you? Don't like other knowing more than you? So you throw a little e-tantrum. Might work on that silly 6g site. But it won't here.

Who is the e-thug again?

Last edited:

GTMamba

Established Member
Oh, I'm sorry- I used the wrong terminology. Pardon me, I make mistakes from time to time. We all do. Just like you are right now.

I should have said "those order screens are not always correct, and have errors often."

Good. Yes, you did.

Because I know more than you. When was I wrong about the 13? I wasn't. When was I wrong about the 07? I wasn't.

And yes- I swing a big huge dick. Thanks for noticing. Sounds like you have a little jealous side to you? Don't like other knowing more than you? So you throw a little e-tantrum. Might work on that silly 6g site. But it won't here.

Who is the e-thug again?

Jealous? That's funny, Chris. Why do you assume everyone cares what you know or don't know? Are you that desperate for internet glory?

I'm curious what your quibble is with 6G. Seems one-sided. No one there seems to talk about you. Is that the problem?

Are you a Mustang enthusiast or a SVTP forum enthusiast? From what I can tell there is a good group of Mustang fans over there. Respectful, which is more than I can say about you.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Good. Yes, you did.

Jealous? That's funny, Chris. Why do you assume everyone cares what you know or don't know? Are you that desperate for internet glory?

I'm curious what your quibble is with 6G. Seems one-sided. No one there seems to talk about you. Is that the problem?

Are you a Mustang enthusiast or a SVTP forum enthusiast? From what I can tell there is a good group of Mustang fans over there. Respectful, which is more than I can say about you.

You love to pump 6g's tires.
Yet there's so much mis-information. That's what I have against it. I work with facts and reality, not wishes, what ifs, and prognostication.

I don't care what you think about me- or anyone else. I just care to give facts and real information. Sorry if you don't like that. I don't care.

GTMamba

Established Member
You love to pump 6g's tires.
Yet there's so much mis-information. That's what I have against it. I work with facts and reality, not wishes, what ifs, and prognostication.

Pump their tires because I happen to like both sites and think your silent war with that site is silly?

What misinformation? You make all these claims about this and that and can't back any of it up. I've asked for links, but nada. All smoke and mirrors.

I don't care what you think about me- or anyone else.

No. Clearly, you do.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Where are the shocked people? I don't see anyone but you (and on d bit) talking about model year on this forum or on 6G. You have a link to all the "shock" being felt by the world or you just making stuff up?

Your obsession with SVT model year is comical, given its lack of importance to anything.

What? Everyone and their mother is saying that there will be an 2015 SVT based on rumors and speculation from your sight mustang6g. Then that miss info was spreading over here.
Then everyone pointed to the pics of the Black screen with green print as proof.

There's only one thing wrong the so called 15 SVT is not on the official Ford order guide.

Bottom line is the SVT is still over a year away!

Last edited:

GTMamba

Established Member
What? Everyone and their mother is saying that there will be an 2015 SVT based on rumors and speculation from your sight mustang6g. Then that miss info was spreading over here.
Then everyonepointed to the pics of the Black screen with green print as proof.

There's only one thing wrong the so called 15 SVT is not on the official Ford order guide.

Bottom line is the SVT is still over a year away!

I don't have "a site" - I'm a Mustang enthusiast first. I leave the forum fanboyism wars to you fine folks.

So let me get this straight. This argument is about MODEL YEAR? THAT is the misinformation (even though everyone agrees it will be AVAILABLE next year)? Wow, you guys need another hobby.

I hope for your sake Ford doesn't decide to do the unexpected and make it a 15MY. I know how much this model year thing means to you guys. Wouldn't want anyone jumping off a bridge.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Pump their tires because I happen to like both sites and think your silent war with that site is silly?

What misinformation? You make all these claims about this and that and can't back any of it up. I've asked for links, but nada. All smoke and mirrors.

No. Clearly, you do.

6g said the SVT would be at NY. Was it?
Then a dealer said the SVT was listed as a 2015 model vehicle. Allowing your members to jump to conclusions that they could order it soon. Yet it's missing from the actual order guide.

That's two, just from memory.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
No. Clearly, you do.

I think you misunderstood me. I care that people get factual information.

I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about me after I give it. Let people draw their own conclusions.

GTMamba

Established Member
6g said the SVT would be at NY. Was it?
Then a dealer said the SVT was listed as a 2015 model vehicle. Allowing your members to jump to conclusions that they could order it soon. Yet it's missing from the actual order guide.

That's two, just from memory.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/2015-mustang-gt350-1393.html?t=1393

"*There are some sources that say the GT350 will debut in April at the NYIAS (still unconfirmed)." And after he says "not confirmed, don't count on being there." How is that saying it will be there?

And to your second point. It WAS listed as a 2015 model vehicle in the screen grabs. Don't be dense. That is fact. Whether it was accurate or representative of what will actually happen is another question, but it WAS listed as that.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I don't have "a site" - I'm a Mustang enthusiast first. I leave the forum fanboyism wars to you fine folks.

So let me get this straight. This argument is about MODEL YEAR? THAT is the misinformation (even though everyone agrees it will be AVAILABLE next year)? Wow, you guys need another hobby.

I hope for your sake Ford doesn't decide to do the unexpected and make it a 15MY. I know how much this model year thing means to you guys. Wouldn't want anyone jumping off a bridge.

New guy from 6g attacking valid info from known sources here at svtp. That's why I called it your site.

I could care less about my. The issue is when you say svt 15 people think it will be on dealer lots with or shortly after my 15 mustangs. This is not true.

I don't think it will be a my 15 SVT based on two reasons. Ford has never(to my knowledge) done it before. May 02 03 SVT, April 10 11 SVT, and April 12 13 SVT. Thats precedence against your theory.
A July 15 release my 15 SVT would only allow a four month run before they need to turn over to a 16 my SVT.

GTMamba

Established Member
New guy from 6g attacking valid info from known sources here at svtp. That's why I called it your site.

Wow do you have the pom poms out or what. For the record, I have more posts here than there. I am new to both places.

I could care less about my.

Right..... your incessant posts about this here and on 6g clearly indicate you don't care about MY. :poke:

The issue is when you say svt 15 people think it will be on dealer lots with or shortly after my 15 mustangs. This is not true.

Why would it? It's been repeated ad nauseum there that it will be available next year. Just today, in response to your post AGAIN about model year:

It has been said many times, the SVT will be available next calendar year. What model year designation is up to Ford marketing and largely irrelevant. In other words, enough with the model year pissing contest and let's stay on topic.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Wow do you have the pom poms out or what. For the record, I have more posts here than there. I am new to both places.

Right..... your incessant posts about this here and on 6g clearly indicate you don't care about MY. :poke:

Why would it? It's been repeated ad nauseum there that it will be available next year. Just today, in response to your post AGAIN about model year:

Do us all a favor and go away or stop posting. No one cares about MY as the argument was as stated that it was to counter rumors and misinformation that you could receive the SVT sooner which is not true; there will be some time longer. DBK was not agreeing with you in what he said. Members from 6g, including yourself, disputed the resident experts here with their info and kept spreading that bs turning this place into a shit show like it is in this thread. So please stop with the back and forth cause you're clogging up the thread.

Misinformation specifically affects this section because there's a lot of new members looking for info on the 2015+ and you have a bunch of jackasses arguing that it's coming out sooner than expected, and then all these stupid threads pop up from new members asking stupid questions in wrong sections and without searching first. It's getting old.

Last edited:

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
The next SVT Mustang hasn't been revealed yet and people thought it would be in the 2015MY ordering guide? lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread