Just paid it off!

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
Got the note from Ford credit saying that the GT500 is paid in full. Now waiting for the title from California DMV. It was a 3 year note with very little down so the monthly was a killer. Had some cash on hand and decided to just get it done. Assuming the CA legislature doesn't kill my business (health care contractor for the state), I might actually be able to afford the FRPP intake and the rest of the FRPP suspension bits. Will have to wait and see on that.

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
Got the note from Ford credit saying that the GT500 is paid in full. Now waiting for the title from California DMV. It was a 3 year note with very little down so the monthly was a killer. Had some cash on hand and decided to just get it done. Assuming the CA legislature doesn't kill my business (health care contractor for the state), I might actually be able to afford the FRPP intake and the rest of the FRPP suspension bits. Will have to wait and see on that.

time for a 3.4 whipple now!!!
lol

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
Awesome Mike. Congrats! That must be a great feeling. I am more than halfway there, but I put a lot down on mine when I bought it, and I'm making double payments as long as I can afford it.
My wife had said/asked that I not spend money on it until it's paid for, but being the sweetie she is, she got me some cool stuff for Father's day for the Shelby. :)

R1Lello

Established Member
Have about 6 mths left for mine.........considering I put a huge deposit and spent a ton on mods (afraid to add them :) which are fully paid, I'm happy.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member

Congrats, now you'll have some extra money to pay the increased annual registration fee; I got mine 2 weeks ago and it almost doubled :nonono:

Dave07997S

Established Member

Congrats, must feel great.

Dave

goingup

Established Member
I paid msrp back in dec 2007. Paid cash for it, watched as the market got softer but it does not hurt as much since I had the money and bought it.

Ownership has its benefits:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread