Just purchased a 03 Sonic Blue L

baggedsvt99

03 Lightning
Established Member
Just wondering if it was anyones on this board. I purchased it in Ohio at a Chevy dealership but the owners book had a dealer card from Wisconsin. It is modded. from a visual inspection it has at least a catback exhaust and K& N filter. I have not had a chance to measure pullies or jack the truck up and see if there r headers. also it is slammed with drop spindles and blocks. from driving I can tell it has at least a shift kit installed as the shifts are very firm. It has some carbon fiber trim pieces inside and a boost guage on the steering coulumn. I want to get to a dyno soon to see what its putting down as it feels very strong as i have been in stock lightnings. i will have pics as soon as the weather breaks here in pa. I am not new to the forums just the lightning. I had a fully done up for show contour SVT i sold last weekend. the lightning will be mostly performance and i look forward to learning as much as i can from u vets.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
WElcome to the club!! You'll love the truck.

Sonic Blue is a good color.

I'm just waiting for Larry to buy a True Blue next, so that it will be "the fastest color".

Users who are viewing this thread