"Just the tip"

SaleenSpeed

Stock Block Rockin
Established Member
I see more random ass threads at SVTP than any other forum, car related or otherwise. It's not a bad thing either, I just don't get why so much random sh*t lands here..

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
SaleenSpeed said:
I see more random ass threads at SVTP than any other forum, car related or otherwise. It's not a bad thing either, I just don't get why so much random sh*t lands here..

Watch it... The mods are banning people in which use language that's not acceptable in RSP. Any word that gets asterisks in place of its lettering shouldn't be used in any forum with the exception of SD.

My94GT

Established Member
thread%20sucks.jpg

WarNipple said:
and then she drew a picture of a house on a napkin, to which I added a fence and some sheep to which she responded by saying in shitty english, "no you me house," to which I retorted that I didn't know about that but I wanted to see her house...We go inside this building and I guess it was a hair salon of some kind, we go in the back and there is a bed so at this point I was starting to suspect that we were not there to style my hair.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Oh, I'll completely admit that my co-workers probably think I'm retarded for some of the noises I was making while trying not to bust out laughing. Some of the comments were the funniest thing I've read in a while, such as the house drawing and the lip biting parts. :lol1:

Still, this should definitely be in smackdown and I'm sure it'll make it there somehow.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
JiggaStyles09 said:
I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

I am getting deja vu with this, especially from the above post, I KNOW I have heard all that before.....

Last edited:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
SVT F15O said:
I am getting deja vu with this, especially from the above post, I KNOW I have heard all that before.....

I'll give you a hint, it's from wedding crashers :smmon:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I actually thought this thread was going to be about a Wedding Crashers type experience.

Oh well, kind of a funny story anyway.

schropper

Established Member
I think a woman is behind this post, posing as a man. No man worries that much when it comes to nailing some chick!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
schropper said:
I think a woman is behind this post, posing as a man. No man worries that much when it comes to nailing some chick!

LOL True to some extent, but with all these STD's and things like kids and AID's to worry about, you bet your ass I'm thinking twice... Or 3-30 times about it before I do anything! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread