"Just the tip"

WarNipple

Established Member
This is probably true and I say probably because I don't really remember, but there I was sitting at a bar talking to this girl and when I say talking I mean she was talking in spanish and I didn't know what the **** she was saying. So she was talking and I was giving her a seductive blank look and she said she wanted a crevaza which I think is beer, because all the beer bottles say 'crevaza' on them. So she drinks her beer, and then we walk over to a club down the street and we dance or as I like to say, I stood there and she grinded on me while I checked out other girls over her shoulder. So we danced, and then she drew a picture of a house on a napkin, to which I added a fence and some sheep to which she responded by saying in shitty english, "no you me house," to which I retorted that I didn't know about that but I wanted to see her house.

We go to a neighborhood and walk through this shady gate, and I say shady because it was pretty dark. We go inside this building and I guess it was a hair salon of some kind, we go in the back and there is a bed so at this point I was starting to suspect that we were not there to style my hair. One thing leads to another and I go to the bathroom and take a piss and then come back and she's on the bed with all her clothes on. So I jump on the bed and she starts kissing me and at this point I began to wonder how old she was because I never really asked or cared but she looked pretty young. But anyway, I grabbed her boob and it felt pretty swell (good) and then she took my shirt off and I showed her my nice pasty white farmer's tan which probably didn't really look that good in retrospect. So she got on top of me and then ****ing bit my lower lip and I resisted the urge to punch her because it wasn't a nice bite it was a ****ing trying to eat me bite, but I grabbed her boob again and forgot and then took her shirt and bra off and then tried to see if I could fit her bra on me, which she didn't really like a whole lot and took it away.

So at this point I began to wonder why I was in a beauty salon that had a bed in the back, but then she started to take my pants off and asked if I had a condom to which I said no, to which she replied by giving me a confused look, to which I explained that I wasn't expecting to have sex with anyone in a beauty salon that night, to which she gave me another confused look because she didn't know english. So then she took her panties off and rolled me on top of her. I tried to kiss her boobs, but she kept pushing my head down, to which my natural reaction was to try and catch some light so I could see if her vagina was green or if she had meat flaps or something. I tried to look at it, but she wouldn't let me scout the battlefield and kept saying no, which kind of weirded me out. So I tried kissing her stomach and she tried pushing my head down again, so I said what the ****, and she gave me another confused look and then she pulled my boxers down and then pulled me up towards her and spread her legs. I had a moment of clarity, where the cure for cancer and world peace seemed feasible but then I realized my tip was in her and that I was in a ****ing beauty salon with a bed in the back in some shady neighborhood and she wouldn't let me look at her twat to inspect it for crabs or something and plus I had no condom on.

So then I kind of sat, or layed or whatever, there for a little bit and weighed my options and decided that I would pump once and let it be that, but then I thought about it again and rolled over and kind of looked her her and shrugged my shoulders. Then she kissed me and started hugging me, which kind of confused me, but then again the whole night was pretty confusing, so I put my clothes back on and she babbled to me in spanish while I walked around wondering what the **** I was doing in a beauty salon and then we went back to the club and I left with my friends 5 minutes later.

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
It would worry me that the only words she knew in english the whole night are "do you have a condom"

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
albino96 said:
It would worry me that the only words she knew in english the whole night are "do you have a condom"

+65,000

Sorry dude, but you have AIDS now. You should have PIIHB and called it a night.

Oh, and I'm guessing you are going to get banned now judging by the last thread that FordSVTFan and LL started...

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
sunburned said:
+65,000

Sorry dude, but you have AIDS now. You should have PIIHB and called it a night.

Oh, and I'm guessing you are going to get banned now judging by the last thread that FordSVTFan and LL started...

haha i was kinda thinking the same thing. seems like a smackdown quality original post.

03svt86

Established Member
GREAT! Now everybody will think people from Toledo are mentally challenged. :bash:

Despite the overwhelming evidence presented by the OP, it's just not so!

Standing up for everyone in Toledo with over a 3rd grade education! :read:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
That was actually entertaining, but definitely needs to be in smackdown for the comedy to continue appropriately...

Users who are viewing this thread