"Just the tip"

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
i think i missed the punchline...

maybe this thread is about how him meeting and trying to bang a spanish speaking woman is just the tip of the spanish speaking illegals invading the U.S. and living in the back of beauty salons

im really tempted to pm him and ask him wtf this story is all about, he must have been drunk.

CCT

Established Member
You should have punched her in the nose and asked why SHE didn't have a condom. Tell her that's how it goes in America and if she doesn't like it go back to Mexico.

Sephiroth

Established Member
I read it, and for the love of GOD, learn how to write, please.

I won't read another thread like this.......you broke it up......wrong....you tried.....I won't read anymore of that shit ever though.

All I can say is, you were sober, and should've been smart enough to buy a damn condom. If you get or in basic reasoning have a std after this, its your bad. And is no surprise at your failure of the English language. :p

TJSwoboda

Established Member
1. He didn't try to evade the filter.
2. It's still a sexually explicit post, and IMO should be moved to Smackdown.
3. It makes very little sense, is getting made fun of mercilessly, and IMO should be moved to Smackdown for more some more Smackdown. :burn:

--T.J.

WarNipple

Established Member
I'm glad some of you have a sense of humor :D This story is not true, my brother sent it to me from someone's college experience. You'd think some of these posters were member's mothers wtf...

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
lame.jpg

TJSwoboda

Established Member
WarNipple said:
I'm glad some of you have a sense of humor :D This story is not true, my brother sent it to me from someone's college experience. You'd think some of these posters were member's mothers wtf...
Sorry, but read the Tucker Max/Rudius Media message board and you'll see plenty in the same vein that's actually funny.

--T.J.

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member
JiggaStyles09 said:
I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

Isn't that from the movie break-up or wedding crashers? It's a vince vaughn quote. It's pissing me off i can't remember what movie it's from.

Sapperstang

Established Member
sunburned said:
+65,000

Sorry dude, but you have AIDS now. You should have PIIHB and called it a night.

Oh, and I'm guessing you are going to get banned now judging by the last thread that FordSVTFan and LL started...

You do realize you can get AIDS by PIITB right? Original thread was hilarious.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Sapperstang said:
You do realize you can get AIDS by PIITB right? Original thread was hilarious.

Well yeah, but... I dunno, I just wanted to say PIIHB lol. Maybe I just meant to avoid pregnancy, my mind was too jumbled up reading that rediculous story and trying not to lol at work.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
I don't know about you ..... but I am mildly aroused .....

Cracked me up when he said swell ..... I guess it was appropriate ...

Users who are viewing this thread