Just thought I'd say hey

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
haha so which one is better? Texas Tech? I would love to hear that argument... Maybe ATM? No Texas State. That's it...

You really want to argue about which school is better on the internet? Each school is better in certain aspects, but for me Texas Tech was the clear choice.

01tahoe

Established Member
You really want to argue about which school is better on the internet? Each school is better in certain aspects, but for me Texas Tech was the clear choice.

:lol::lol::lol: Never said I wanted to argue about that. I agree certain schools aren't for everyone. You were the one with all the :lol::lol::lol::lol:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol: Never said I wanted to argue about that. I agree certain schools aren't for everyone. You were the one with all the :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right...because I found it funny that you think UT is the "best" school in TX. Still do as a matter of fact.

01tahoe

Established Member
And I find it hilarious that because in YOUR particular situation Tech was better for you, that makes it a superior school. Is hilarious the right word?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
And I find it hilarious that because in YOUR particular situation Tech was better for you, that makes it a superior school. Is hilarious the right word?

Why? It's my opinion that it's better. The fact that Tech is a better fit for me would certainly sway that decision.

Don't ask me about definitions/uses of words, Lord knows I can't read with my poor little West Texas education. :rollseyes

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
gawww, here we go......do all of you UT students think your burnt orange was graced by the hand of god
Tech gets the butt-end of a lot of jokes in this state and i don't understand it. Tech isn't the safety school ya'll think it is, i know this because my brother just got accepted with a FULL academic scholarship and seeing the requirements for all of the schools, i was very impressed to see where our admissions standards sat compared to others

01tahoe

Established Member
Why? It's my opinion that it's better. The fact that Tech is a better fit for me would certainly sway that decision.

Don't ask me about definitions/uses of words, Lord knows I can't read with my poor little West Texas education. :rollseyes

Don't worry I won't. I wouldn't want to make you think to much to answer.

01tahoe

Established Member
My bad. I will try to use correct grammar and spelling on all intraweb forums. Please accept my most sincere apology. You will have to excuse me, I am just jealous I'm not at Tech right now.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
My bad. I will try to use correct grammar and spelling on all intraweb forums. Please accept my most sincere apology. You will have to excuse me, I am just jealous I'm not at Tech right now.

It's understandable, I'd be pissed if I was in Austin surrounded by 'emos' too.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Congrats on the car. :beer: Mike took good care of it so you got a good one.
If you make it to SA give me a shout.

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
It's understandable, I'd be pissed if I was in Austin surrounded by 'emos' too.

I'm scared of all the hobos. :lol1:

I don't think UT is the greatest school of all the Texas schools, and I go there.

All schools have good and bad to them, and it's just what suits a person best. Location, size of the school, type of programs a school has, etc.

So 01tahoe, stfu and quit making UT people look like douches.

01tahoe

Established Member
I'm scared of all the hobos. :lol1:

I don't think UT is the greatest school of all the Texas schools, and I go there.

All schools have good and bad to them, and it's just what suits a person best. Location, size of the school, type of programs a school has, etc.

So 01tahoe, stfu and quit making UT people look like douches.
:lol::lol::lol:

01tahoe

Established Member
Yes I am pretty mature thank you. Oh noes are you making fun of me on the internetz?

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
No. I'm not "making fun" of you.

I'm calling it as I see it. And how I see it, you're making an ass of yourself.

01tahoe

Established Member
Oh no! Now you called me an ass! haha this is funny I don't even have to do anything and you get all worked up.

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
If I were to be the one getting worked up, then wouldn't I've been the one to send the first PM getting all butt hurt like you did?

01tahoe

Established Member
Haha I'm not butt hurt. I think that was you when you started with the name calling for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread