Just thought I'd say hey

Ebola

Established Member
My car gets shipped tomorrow, so I figured I'd just say hello to the "local" guys so to speak. I'm located in Temple for right now. Anyone else in the area? Anyways, here she is:
Cobra006.jpg

Cobra007.jpg

CobraPics002.jpg

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i'm in waco. couple other guys here with 03-04 cobras. also killeen has a couple of car clubs. are you military?
ctmotorsports.net
mustangtrends.com
ntac-racing.com

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Nope not military. Student ftw. I'll be in Austin at UT in the fall.:beer:

you from PA originally? if so how'd you wind up in belton? you should bring the car up to waco some weekend.

Last edited:

Ebola

Established Member
I probably made the wrong impression. I've lived in Belton/Temple since I was 7. I just bought the Terminator, which was located in Pennsylvania. Hopefully I can make it to some meets pretty soon. I have work almost every weekend though.

I'm sorry. ;-)

Isn't the basketball game coming up in a week or so? We'll see who's sorry after that. :D

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I just drove through Belton tonight on I-35 to head home for the day for a doc. appointment.

I go to UT Austin as well. Living in the freaking ghetto right now, though. lol I'll be over near 29th Street starting in June.

Ebola

Established Member
Stage 3 ported blower, 2.76 pulley, the other stuff. I saw your thread, I would've already posted up if I wasn't ported lol.

01tahoe

Established Member
You're not in much better shape. :poke:

:lol::lol: "best"? Biggest maybe, but certainly not the best.
This is going to end up in smackdown and I'm going to get blamed for it.

haha so which one is better? Texas Tech? I would love to hear that argument... Maybe ATM? No Texas State. That's it...

Users who are viewing this thread