Just traded my terminator for a 12 boss

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Gonna miss the terminator dearly but with it almost at 137k and being zinc yellow it was time to move on.

Spied a red and white boss at the local dealer stopped in yesterday looked it over got the vin went home and looked it up. 1 owner car with 9k miles on it.

Came back to the dealer today drove it fell in love with it. They gave me 12k for my cobra which was a huge surprise to me. Walked out the door paying 0 down and 34k. Also got a 7 year 100k warranty and free oil change for life.

Gonna be a good day gents :)

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
With all those miles on your Cobra you certainly didn't let it sit around gathering dust. Right time to move on and sure is the right new car.

What were they asking for the Boss?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
12k with 137k miles from the dealer??? That's a steal!!!!! Don't think KBB even prices them that high with that mileage.

Congrats on the Boss!! Post pics!

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Yea thats a good price op, show us some pics and welcome to team 5 oh.

Boost that Boss + traction mods and decimate everything.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
Spied a red and white boss at the local dealer stopped in yesterday looked it over got the vin went home and looked it up. 1 owner car with 9k miles on it.
Oh crap, he beat the hell out of it... :D Um, I mean, congrats! Enjoy it... Though I bought my SVT Contour at 9K miles, and the first owner really did beat the hell out of it. :/

ViciousJay

Established Member
Congrats OP, I will admit I've had two coyote's and they are great cars but you will miss the TQ and violence of the cobra eventually, we all do

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
20140814_110144_zps61b8b3c6.jpg

Pic at the dealer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread