Justice ! Wait til you guys read this one

MysticRob

Established Member
That is awesome!!
But since it happened in CA I fully expect the burglar's family to sue the homeowner for wrongful death and win a large sum.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a way to go. Trapped, can't move, and slow roasting. Wow!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now he knows how an oven-stuffer roaster feels like.

Yep.

Latest report said he died of smoke inhalation and burns. He apparently had been stuck inside the chimney for 24 hours, planning to burglarize the home. 19 year old kid named Cody Caldwell.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Was that reporter holding back laughter?? I'm pretty sure the dude yelled for help as soon as he heard someone come in the house. If it was one of these homicidal SVTP members that love to talk about how they would kill somebody, the homeowner probably lit the fire on purpose and only called the fire department because his house filled up with smoke.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Was that reporter holding back laughter?? I'm pretty sure the dude yelled for help as soon as he heard someone come in the house. If it was one of these homicidal SVTP members that love to talk about how they would kill somebody, the homeowner probably lit the fire on purpose and only called the fire department because his house filled up with smoke.

lol are you ****ing serious?

Dude probably didnt know the homeowner was home until the smoke started trickling up in his nose. Id imagine he went in head first too so he got to see his death coming at him slowly.

That is awesome!!
But since it happened in CA I fully expect the burglar's family to sue the homeowner for wrongful death and win a large sum.

Homeowner (or the insurance) should then counter-sue family for smoke damages. "Looks like the house is totaled and will need to be demo'd and rebuilt from the ground up."

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
lol are you ****ing serious?

Dude probably didnt know the homeowner was home until the smoke started trickling up in his nose. Id imagine he went in head first too so he got to see his death coming at him slowly.

Homeowner (or the insurance) should then counter-sue family for smoke damages. "Looks like the house is totaled and will need to be demo'd and rebuilt from the ground up."

Blood from a turnip.

Users who are viewing this thread