Justin Beiber's freestylin' alter ego...

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
honestly I don't know why this kid gets so much hate...:bored:

I mean this rap wasn't great or anything ....but for a white kid that's like 10 years old and excels in a different genre of music...I give him credit.
I grow tired of the same crap I hear in rap....especially when you have **** as Ja-rule, Cam'ron, Diddy, and Jim Jones...who are all trash, but yet get mad respect:shrug:

Then you have the poeple who say he should sing songs that are "age appropriate" which is dumb because who the hell would wanna listen to that shat? :rolleyes:
mind you nobody made as big a stink when Lil Bopw Wow or Lil romeo came out...or Chris Brown for that matter..

I could rock to the song he did with Sean Kingston....other than that I don't listen to him.

sheesh Haterz all round this bitch:p

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
i give/gave him credit ONLY because of how young he is and how well he used to handle himself in front of audiences. I mean when I was his age I don't think I could get up in front of people like that. Now he's just a *** who has gone mainstream and it got to his head. He's a puppet and a tool. Usher saw him as dollar signs for himself and ludacris hopped on the wagon too. he'll go away when his balls drop. And I can't wait when hes like 25-30 years old and looks back on all this and how rediculous he looks haha. But then again he might just say f**k the world, look at how much money i made lol. and at the end of the day, he makes the dough for sure...sadly :bash:

Don Juan

Established Member
He copied this guy starting at 50 sec mark...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdeUzNx8CZo"]YouTube - Beamer Benz or Bentley Freestyle (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - Tory Lanez [NEW] 2010 !!!![/nomedia]

:bored:

Last edited:

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
honestly I don't know why this kid gets so much hate...:bored:

I mean this rap wasn't great or anything ....but for a white kid that's like 10 years old and excels in a different genre of music...I give him credit.
I grow tired of the same crap I hear in rap....especially when you have **** as Ja-rule, Cam'ron, Diddy, and Jim Jones...who are all trash, but yet get mad respect:shrug:

Then you have the poeple who say he should sing songs that are "age appropriate" which is dumb because who the hell would wanna listen to that shat? :rolleyes:
mind you nobody made as big a stink when Lil Bopw Wow or Lil romeo came out...or Chris Brown for that matter..

I could rock to the song he did with Sean Kingston....other than that I don't listen to him.

sheesh Haterz all round this bitch:p

Ja Rule isnt trash, but I agree with the rest of your trash list.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I wish he would die already. Hopefully when puberty does hit he will have terrible acne and have pock marks all over his face and will turn into a recluse because he is so hideous.

Kurt Cobain of this generation? Someone put a bullet in his head please!

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Ja Rule is trash....fake pop-music thug owned by so many other rappers that its not even funny...

Users who are viewing this thread