KB 2.2L, Accufab SBTB, SCT BA3000, 4# Metco lower kit, and lots more!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I have alot of stuff that I bought for my Cobra on my last deployment and here I am selling my car lol. Anyways here is what I got,

Unmarried SCT XCAL3 (Still has 5 unlocks on it also) - $250

Ford Racing TOB and Lethal HD Retainer sleeve - $150 for both :shrug:

Metco Alternator pulley 3.50 (brand new) - $50

Autometer Wideband (Brand new in box) - $250

SCT BA300 MAF - $200

8 Brand new NGK TR6IX spark plugs - SOLD

Maximum Motorsports Full length Subframe Connectors (Brand new in box never been takin out) - SOLD

Metco 4LB Lower pulley set : SOLD

f#(%in Fast Shift knob, stock leather looking one - SOLD

Kenne Bell 2.2L w/ SBTB inlet, 3.25 KB Pulley, polished, Second Gen (No Catch Can) - SOLD

Also have the complete blower swap parts I ordered from Tousley, all new gaskets and bolts - SOLD

Accufab SBTB - SOLD

Im on lunch right now just posting this up, Ill post some pics once I get back. Also if you pay paypal include the 3% also buyers cover shipping! Almost everything except the KB/FLSFC can be shipped USPS Priority Flat Rate Box with decent prices and reach everyone within a week. I'm stationed in Germany but shipping still works the same. Only thing I'm hesitate to ship is the KB! Also all sells are final, and as is! If you would like more info or more pics feel free to PM me! :beer:

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Pics of some of the stuff, yea I know the pic of the handheld isnt that great lol. I'll have some more up in a bit.

SCTBA.jpg

SCT.jpg

KB.jpg

ACCUFAB.jpg

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
So just to be clear, all of these parts are currently in Germany?

Also, your pics aren't working.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Blah, I'll have to rehost them! And yup I'm stationed Over here and I have my cobra here as well. I'm shipping everything USPS through our military post office. Works just like the states only it takes about a week to get there. Once it hits the states the USPS takes over from there.

Edit: pics should be up now, ill have some more up tomorrow, it's 930 pm here and I got pt in the morning so it's almost bedtime lol.

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Nice blower, too bad you're so far away...you've got a fair price placed on it. GLWS. :beer:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I can go to finance and set up an allotment for the blower...:beer: just let me know...lol

If you do it in 1000 dollar increments lol!

Nice blower, too bad you're so far away...you've got a fair price placed on it. GLWS. :beer:

Thanks man!

BTW: I also have a brand new FR500 TOB and Lethal retainer sleeve, I'll sell for like 150 for both!

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
lol I know, all in due time though! A couple tire kickers and a few that are afraid since I'm stationed overseas lol.

Users who are viewing this thread