KB Cobra vs cammed LS1

gnxs

Established Member
I would hope it's trapping higher as it is putting down more power:poke:
It's race weight is also 500+ pounds MORE than every car on that list. :(

Here's the same exact type of race the OP had, except my car is a Whipple, not a KB. Here's two races I had with two cammed, bolt-on WS6's one night (both stalled autos). They left a parking lot we were hanging in right before I did. One race against each car (they looked identical):

GNXS vs Two White WS6's

Same results as the OP. :-D

Last edited:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
It's race weight is also 500+ pounds MORE than every car on that list. :(

Here's the same exact type of race the OP had, except my car is a Whipple, not a KB. Here's two races I had with two cammed, bolt-on WS6's one night (both stalled autos). They left a parking lot we were hanging in right before I did. One race against each car (they looked identical):

GNXS vs Two White WS6's

Same results as the OP. :-D

I wasn't Talking about cars on that list :poke:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Quit poking me. :-D

LOL. Gotcha. I'm still a bit heavier than every f-body I come across (unless they've got a few friends in the car).

Sorry, it's a bad habit I know. True you're car is heavy I'll give you that. Those T/As should have known better, playing with a whippled or KB Cobra without C/s, H/C or etc.....

craz1469

So Slow
Established Member

BayareaSS

Established Member
That was bad LOL. That seemed a lot slower than my cammed ls1. And my cam is about the same size as his. Good Kill. The Ls1 owner did not have enought power and his car is not set up to be racing.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
That was bad LOL. That seemed a lot slower than my cammed ls1. And my cam is about the same size as his. Good Kill. The Ls1 owner did not have enought power and his car is not set up to be racing.

Yea, compared your car that T/A looked stock. It even made Jeff's car look fast [ when it was running ].

BTW, thanks for text me back lol

Users who are viewing this thread