KC Mustang/F-Body meet video

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
ill have to ask him.... if he is..he never posts... that LTD is bad ass.. turbo lsx in it.

That's skinnies on ls1tech. It's a 5.3L with a 76mm. Badass sleeper and really hidden in the engine bay. He's also got the fastest stock shortblock LS record in a 1st gen rx7. Here's the build on the LTD: 142mph on junkyard 5.3 ..... - LS1TECH

stang1971

Established Member
That's skinnies on ls1tech. It's a 5.3L with a 76mm. Badass sleeper and really hidden in the engine bay. He's also got the fastest stock shortblock LS record in a 1st gen rx7. Here's the build on the LTD: 142mph on junkyard 5.3 ..... - LS1TECH
i was at kcir watching that run in the rx7.. the man has HUGE balls haha i know who it is.. i usually tint his cars..lol

M240Bravo

Established Member
It was a blast, lots of cool car people in KC. Can't wait to go next year.

blown87gt

Professionally charged GT
Established Member
I'd love to see the looks on people faces when they saw the ltd at the show and wondered why it was there, then later on when they were getting creamed by it lol.

M240Bravo

Established Member
I'd love to see the looks on people faces when they saw the ltd at the show and wondered why it was there, then later on when they were getting creamed by it lol.

That LTD is slow I think. I walked it when we left the last spot.

MyLittlePwny

Established Member
You've gotten my attention.

; )

Hey, we tried to tell you guys it was worth the trip! The one this year is gonna be giant I have a feeling.

And lol @ that cobra beating the ltd... The thing has been low 10s on 235 true radials with 400lbs of ballast in the trunk. Slicked down, turned up and no ballast... okie dokie. You weren't even at the last spot. We didn't leave it until 7am. I know Justin had to change the plugs in it in the middle of the night, maybe you caught him with the fouled plugs lol

And FWIW, stangkilr doesn't put this deal on. Skinnies does most of the leg work with the help of a couple of other guys. Interested to see how many people show up at the end of March though.

Last edited:

MyLittlePwny

Established Member
Funny thing is, it was hurt for half of those races and turned down lol It lifted a head when racing beater bomb (stock head gaskets). So we let it cool off, filled it up with drinking water and turned the boost down and kept racing people lol

Users who are viewing this thread