Ken Block Died

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Is this the RIP Ken Block thread? Poor guy can't even get a decent RIP thread. Looks like it morphed into another vax thread, or possibly another NFL thread?

I thought the go to was to blame the vax for everything. Kind of like CoVid being listed for every death for a year or so.

Like Epstein on suicide watch and stockings at Christmas, I am hung.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Such a shame to lose a legend like Block early. Hopefully his death was quick/not drawn out. Read he was out with a group earlier that day but was alone for this incident.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Tell me you didnt see the hit without telling me you didnt see the hit.....

Anyways, Ken Block's death was unexpected, just found about it yesterday. Dude had awesome vids!

Jeremy Renner also had a snow incident.

Bro the Renner thing is insane

First it was “ snow plow on his legs “

Then it was chest trauma for a plow..

I’ve never messed with a snow plow.. but I’m sitting here like, how tf does someone get run over by a snow plow, and how
Tf do they survive

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I heard the Renner thing is being treated like a crime scene basically. Said that these particular plows have safety features that are supposed to make it impossible to run over someone.

Mackie

Established Member
Boondocking high HP sleds out west is a young man’s game. I don’t care who you are, 55 year old agility and reflexes aren‘t what they were at 25, only the sleds are much faster now. No matter how much powder is under you, a 600+ lb sled dropping on you from ?? (10 feet, 15 feet after a vertical jump) is hard to survive. The powder would probably prevent you from rolling out of the way.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Boondocking high HP sleds out west is a young man’s game. I don’t care who you are, 55 year old agility and reflexes aren‘t what they were at 25, only the sleds are much faster now. No matter how much powder is under you, a 600+ lb sled dropping on you from ?? (10 feet, 15 feet after a vertical jump) is hard to survive. The powder would probably prevent you from rolling out of the way.
and thats what I'm somewhat curious to know - did the impact itself get him or did it basically suffocate him. That's part of why I like my more medium sized 500cc atv - I've got a fighting chance to get it off of me. There's no way with some of these 1000lb monsters.

...also, should probably start wearing a helmet again, definitely gotten lax on that over the years since I got rid of the fast ones

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
I don't think it was confirmed that he was performing a jump. It just said he was riding up a steep hill and the snowmobile tipped and landed on him.

RIP

Users who are viewing this thread