Kenne Bell GT500 install done

CGoeschel

Established Member
Got the install done....pre-flight check and.........

Sorry for the cussing but.......HOLY HOLY HOLY SHIT!!!! Its freaking insane!!! The wail of the supercharger sounds like a thousand Grabber Orange Devils screaming up on to their prey!!! A big thanks to Ken C at Kenne Bell for all his help and to Lambo for keeping me going and all of you for the good wishes!!! ITS SICK!!! I highly recommend it to any power hungry GT500 owner!! You wont be disappointed in the least!! HOLY CRAP!!! I gotta go drive it again!! lol...I feel like a giddy 5 year old!! Pics to follow!!!

CGoeschel

Established Member
DBK said:
Excellent! Bet it's a ton of fun.

When will you have dyno numbers or track times?

I hope to get it on the dyno next week if possible and the track shortly thereafter.

CGoeschel

Established Member
pics....

mustangs131uq1.jpg

mustangs132ux0.jpg

mustangs138kb3.jpg

mustangs133yx1.jpg

CGoeschel

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
awesome bro! enjoy it. I am jealous!

Thanks! Ive always wanted a KB and never got around to it on my '03 and '04 Cobras. Now that Ive got the Shelby and the KB I feel double happy!

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Holy Crap! First of all your lucky enough to have a GT500, and then you have a freakin Kenne Bell GT500. I freakin hate you!! LOL JK Nice car man, lets get those dyno numbers ASAP.

Fourcam330

Established Member
Glad to hear you're up and running Chris. Looking forward to seeing your numbers.

CGoeschel

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Glad to hear you're up and running Chris. Looking forward to seeing your numbers.

Thanks! I think I may have been a little misled on the proper gapping of the plugs and I may have to go back in and change them to prevent spark blow out.

Users who are viewing this thread