Kenne Bell GT500 install done

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
i'd gap them down to .030-.032. Also, what plugs are you running? I would go 2 steps colder than stock.

CGoeschel

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
i'd gap them down to .030-.032. Also, what plugs are you running? I would go 2 steps colder than stock.

NGK TR6 set at .040 per the phone call I had with someone at KB. I was going to gap them at .032-.035 until I called them.

CGoeschel

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Chris:

Looks good!! I'll bet she's a screamer!?!? :-D

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Remember one of the first '03 Sonicblue Cobra vids with the KB 2.2 accelerating (I think it was in Florida)? Take that sound and inject some steroids in it and youve got the way this thing sounds!! lol....Ive got to get a vid soon!

PbFoot

Established Member
CGoeschel said:
Got the install done....pre-flight check and.........

Sorry for the cussing but.......HOLY HOLY HOLY SHIT!!!! Its freaking insane!!! The wail of the supercharger sounds like a thousand Grabber Orange Devils screaming up on to their prey!!! A big thanks to Ken C at Kenne Bell for all his help and to Lambo for keeping me going and all of you for the good wishes!!! ITS SICK!!! I highly recommend it to any power hungry GT500 owner!! You wont be disappointed in the least!! HOLY CRAP!!! I gotta go drive it again!! lol...I feel like a giddy 5 year old!! Pics to follow!!!

Please post some video of it on the street so we can get the full effect.

I was hoping that Evolution would follow through on that but they pretty much disappeared after the
first dyno video.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Oh hell I would race you! Uh just checked and you're to far away. Yeah right and I'm about 150hp. south of you also. Sick car man and enjoy!:-D

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Looks sick man, next time alot enough tiem for the belt swap, lol.

I saw you coming home from your test drive yesterday, I will stop by next tiem you are detailing, lol.

CGoeschel

Established Member
Im having a little "issue" with the one piece driveshaft that I installed a couple of days ago that is keeping me from the dyno at the moment. Hope to get it fixed very soon.

manOwar

Established Member
CGoeschel said:
Im having a little "issue" with the one piece driveshaft that I installed a couple of days ago that is keeping me from the dyno at the moment. Hope to get it fixed very soon.
Damn Chris, Mine fit perfect. Whats up!

CGoeschel

Established Member
manOwar said:
Damn Chris, Mine fit perfect. Whats up!

Fits perfect!! Vibrates like a mother fu&&er!! And I cant figure out why at the moment. Did you have to check or change the pinion angle? How about the red slip they include with the shaft that talks about tightening the yoke bolt to 18ft lbs....did you do that or just install it as it came?

Users who are viewing this thread