Kenne Bell or pay off bills??

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
The time is coming. In december I run into some cash and have the option of throwing the KB on the car or paying off some lurking bills that I have.

Decisions---decisions....need some input

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Dude, don't give up on the eaton. Put some spray to her and go for that mid ten. Without a doubt, I see 10.50's @ 128 in your future with a 50 to 75 shot. It's only $500 instead of 4 grand!! If anyone can put a stupid time up with the eaton and juice, it's you!! I'm not giving in to the new blower yet. Way to many other options will reveal themselves in the next year to jump on the first new blower out!! Just my .02!

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Your car is already awesome Broke7, I'd say bills :D

Also, you don't want to have to worry about voiding your warranty. . . . . .whoops, nevermind, too late for that ;-) :lol:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I must admit, the Works blower sounds interesting! No oil bloweing problems either. I just don't know if I need 600 hp on a daily basis. I've seen your vids, you can't even keep the power to the pavement in 2nd already!! I think the no2 is the perfect situation. Just use some higher octane fuel at the track and don't even worry about a flip chip! I've been analyzing this for awhile, do you realize that the Strickly performance car only picked up 4 tenths going to the KB?? That's spraying and all. Same with Nitrous Pete. Similar gains. Spray it up and scare the KB boys!! Then go for the works in a year or two when the kinks are worked out and go for 9's!

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
Seam’s I am in about the same dilemma as broke KB or Spray/bills

It’s a hard choice I just would like in my area Milan/Norwalk an 11.99 at over 120

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
I'm in no hurry for a KB mainly because I hear the customer service is horrible. Not only from people here but from a shop I know that installed one that KB f'ed up.

I've really had mixed service with "performance parts" shops - some I might shop with again, and some not. I would rather pay more and get customer service to where they don't mind answering every stupid question I have.

Sorry, off topic rant there. Carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread