Kenne Bell supercharger prices???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Not quite. They asked how much those WITH the unit actually PAID out the door.

a 2004 Mystic Cobra "costs" $38,850.00, but that's not what I'm going to PAY for one.

So when someone asks how much I paid for my Mystic, I'm not going to say, "Are you blind to the obvious?! It's right on the window sticker at any Ford dealer. Cant you go look yourself?"

Maybe you can see the difference.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
LOL

Please take this up with the Admin. :rollseyes

Let me get this straight, you hi-jack my birthday thread and make rude comments about me. Now you bring up me in your own thread..

Lets keep it civil in here, I just got out of a flame war myself, and I am burned out with all the internet idiots!!!!

Yet, I am the one following you around by reading a message board on the internet.

LOL.... I think someone needs to address some issues! ;-)

You better watch out Solid Snake...he has a Camaro SS.

I HAD a Camaro SS, now I have a Cobra. :loser: Right back at ya :rolleyes:

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
At least you realized your mistake and divorced Chevy before it got any worse.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
How did you KNOW I was talking about you dude? Insecurity complex? BTW, I was talking about a war I had on another site, but it doesn't matter now. The admin. has been notified.

You have 33 posts and I have 698. I have been here WAY longer than you and know the rules. You need some lessions in manners and posting etiquette. Bye now.

jtfx6552

Established Member
Originally posted by SolidSnake
Steven, are you going to follow me around starting trouble, or do I have to bring this directly to Steve the Administrator? You make the call.

How did you KNOW I was talking about you dude? Insecurity complex? BTW, I was talking about a war I had on another site, but it doesn't matter now. The admin. has been notified.

You have 33 posts and I have 698. I have been here WAY longer than you and know the rules. You need some lessions in manners and posting etiquette. Bye now.
Hey Don, Grow some testicles. Save the drama for your mama.

You can't afford a KB so stop dreamin. If you had one you'd still run 12's.

It doesn't matter how many posts you have, 99% are BS, like "I'm going tell my mommy on you".

Get a life man.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
ROFL

Whoa 698 posts! Let me be the first to tell you something. Post counts mean sh*t! It's the content of your posts that matter :nonono: . You have been POSTING way longer than me, but I've been browsing this site for quite sometime now learning about the cobra.

About posting etiquette, did I read somewhere that you brought my penis size into the post? Knowing nothing about me with my "33" posts. I'm sure this is proper posting etiquette.

How did you KNOW I was talking about you dude? Insecurity complex? BTW, I was talking about a war I had on another site, but it doesn't matter now.

So not only do you start problems with people on this site for no reason, but you also go elsewhere and do the same :lol1: .

You brought all this crap to me, in my thread, and you act like a b*tch when I confront you about it. "I'm gonna tell the Admin... blah blah blah.."

GROW UP! This is life... you're an adult handle things yourself. If your gonna step up to the plate and talk trash getting ready for it to get thrown right back at you!

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
JT,

I won't even touch that one man. I expect you to act a bit more mature than that. Don't come here talking trash to me when your panties are in a bunch because of what went down on ModularFords.

Don't bring the drama from over there to this forum, man. Just because you aren't a moderator over here doen't give you the right to blast me. Funny, if you had a problem with me back when I saw ya at Atco, you sure didn't say anything about it. Matter of fact, I think we even shook hands.

I thought we put all that behind us, now you come here, pollute MY thread, and insult ME? Who needs to get a life? Speak up if you have such a problem with me next time man. And get a new clutch and quit making excuses about how that's holding you back. VENOMOUS03COBRA out-drove you that night, you should at least admit THAT. He has only $995 in mods.....how about those apples?

Last edited:

jtfx6552

Established Member
Re: ROFL

Originally posted by stevenscamaross

So not only do you start problems with people on this site for no reason, but you also go elsewhere and do the same :lol1: .

That is all he does... Whines, complains and tattles like a little girl.

JT

Hunter6

Established Member
I was really interested to see what people paid for different set ups. I thought the original question asked was good becasue there are many different set ups out there, all of which have different performance gains...and costs. I think bassin247 did a great job of getting some good info to us. Maybe if you ladies can stop your bitch fight we can get back to the exchange of good information...which is the reason this forum exists. Those who know about the KB costs...proceed.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Thanks Hunter6, and thanks to bassin247 for the help he gave us all.

I am done with these attacks, and this pollution has got to stop.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
LOL

SolidSnake I love how you edited your post after you insulted jtfx6552 as well. If I recall, didn't you post a negative comment about his height? I love your posting etiquette. You do nothing but insult people and whine. JT is right.

Last edited by SolidSnake on 10-10-2003 at 12:22 AM

:D

jtfx6552

Established Member
JT,

I won't even touch that one man. I expect you to act a bit more mature than that. Don't come here talking trash to me when your panties are in a bunch because of what went down on ModularFords.

Don't bring the drama from over there to this forum, man. Just because you aren't a moderator over here doen't give you the right to blast me. Funny, if you had a problem with me back when I saw ya at Atco, you sure didn't say anything about it. Matter of fact, I think we even shook hands.

I thought we put all that behind us, now you come here, pollute MY thread, and insult ME? Who needs to get a life? Speak up if you have such a problem with me next time man. And get a new clutch and quit making excuses about how that's holding you back. VENOMOUS03COBRA out-drove you that night, you should at least admit THAT. He has only $995 in mods.....how about those apples?

I'm insulting you on your own merits and behavior ON THIS BOARD. Of which this post is a shinning example.

What does John have to do with it?

Just keep proving what an A-hole you are.

jtfx6552

Established Member
Btw I am about the same height as Don.

What did he say, this is getting good!

JT

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
438.gif

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
lol

He posted some BS about your height then he changed his reply to this

JT,

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
JT, stevenscamaroSS, I am done.

I apologize to YOU BOTH, JT, you have a PM. And steve...peace man, it's not worth it anymore.

Hunter6

Established Member
Anymore KB info..........guess not. We should re-name this post "bitch fest". People who know about KB set ups and prices are going to be lured in here thinking they can educate the rest of us. What they will find is unfortunate. Too bad. :xpl:

jtfx6552

Established Member
SVT Board members, Steve, 03 DOHC and other moderators, Sorry for my off topic posts.

Bassin's posts has the totals, add and subtract the features you don't want or need if you are going to run lower boost. Tuning can get expensive depending on how nuts you want to go.

Some other things to consider:
HD half shafts, or multiple stock shafts, or a straight axle,

Better clutch,

Roll Bar,

Possibly a MAF, whenever a good one becomes available.

JT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread