Kenne Bell supercharger prices???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter6

Established Member
I am assuming that with a lot of time, money, and a good dyno tune you can really get crazy. Here is a question for you all. If someone is just going to "do it yourself" with the supplied items and no dyno tuning, what kind of HP/TRQ can someone realisticaly expect?

Hunter6

Established Member
I am trying to breath some life into it ....Richard Simmons!:lol:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by jtfx6552
SVT Board members, Steve, 03 DOHC and other moderators, Sorry for my off topic posts.

Bassin's posts has the totals, add and subtract the features you don't want or need if you are going to run lower boost. Tuning can get expensive depending on how nuts you want to go.

Some other things to consider:
HD half shafts, or multiple stock shafts, or a straight axle,

Better clutch,

Roll Bar,

Possibly a MAF, whenever a good one becomes available.

JT
No problem JT. I'd just like the thread to go back in the right direction.

davidmax

Established Member
WOW,this post hit a new low and so did I by reading it,its up there with Howard Stern,I'm sure your big fans,Dave Smilovic
PS,Hi Justin,Dave

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Originally posted by 94SVT Coupe
Sounds like you are the one that needs to drink and chill.

No, I didn't expect them to know KB policy, but really, how difficult is it to find the KB website and look up the price? I did it literally in 10 seconds.

It's just like people asking for MGW's website so they can get the adjustable shifter handle. Ever think about typing "MGW shift handle" into Google? It works! First result takes you right to it.

I just wonder when people can manage to find SVTPerformance, register, set up a signature, add an avatar, then post; yet they can't do a simple Google search. I mean c'mon people..

Speaking of searching.. everything you guys are looking for has been posted here multiple times. There's a search box at the bottom right of the forum page.

So no, I don't someone to know details about KB's pricing, but I do expect them to be better than the average AOL user at finding something on the net..

:rollseyes *EDIT* I am actually going to retract my comment because your not worth the time. In the future it would help if you knew the person you were talking about before you talked sh*t. That is very poor on your part...once again another internet trash talker.

Unsubscribing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread