kid walks to soccer, neighbors call cops

TexRob

Established Member
The Kids need to be taken away and the mom charged with child abuse! J/K,the way people overreact to the dumbest shit nowadays is simply amazing. :nonono:

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
Good for the neighbors! I hate seeing parents let their kids have a little responsibility and letting them do things on their own! It just doesn't make sense...

dogmush

Established Member
Something doesn't make sense. There aren't "hundreds" of houses on a 1/3rd mile stretch of residental road. Mom needs to FOIA the 911 records and find out why the cops are lying.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
That kid should be placed in a corner in timeout. How DARE he do anything that requires physical activity! Lord knows that video games are the only acceptable form of anything for children.

Maybe the neighbors house will burn to a crisp.

LSUstang05

Established Member
i walked to school everyday! from the age of like 8-16

I rode my bike 2 and a half miles from my house to my middle school every day for 2 years in the morning and on the way back in the afternoon. ****ing over protective parents :burn:

bone stock

Established Member
I used to ride my bike a mile to elementary school. That was back in the 90's when fewer idiots were making babies...

KILRSVT

Established Member
wow. use to walk to school and back that age everyday. nothing bad happen here and i live close to oakland!

Users who are viewing this thread