Kid's punishment for misbehaving in class.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I think shaving the his hair and eyebrows was the only excessive part but other than that he's good. Everybody disciplines different. I died laughing at "so you deliberately went back to school on Tuesday and said **** me". :lol:

Last edited:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
If it works, then it's fine. It this doesnt work, he didnt take it far enough.

At least the daddy is in the sons life and not off somewhere avoiding child support.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
This was the second go around for the kid, he had one spanking / discipline before and acted up again. Nip things in the bud at a young age to lay the foundation for their future, not going to change habits of a 15-16 year old like you can a kid this age. The language is what it is but also where this kid goes to school he hears that more than probably anything else, I did in my all white yuppie school I had to go to. Ever seen the movie boys in the hood, same place different results all by having someone in your life to keep you in check.

hb712

Established Member
The spanking seemed excessive based on his age, behavior during the interrogation, and the sounds of the act. While I have no problem with physical punishment, there's no reason to use a belt, or any other tool, to make the spanking worse. Some people get lost in what the point of the punishment should be. What does he gain by beating his son's ass? Apparently, not much since it didn't work last time.

I liked the boot camp idea. That could be an effective punishment that can be tailored to handle a variety of transgressions.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I didn't find anything wrong with the punishment or the language. Growing up in a Cuban household, what that kid went through wasn't that bad. I didn't get punished a lot because I listened pretty good, but when I did get punished, my MOTHER would whip the shit out of me with a belt, shoe, wooden spoon, whatever was around. And you think the language that dad used was bad, LOL, my mother made that guy look like a pastor preaching a sermon.

I'll tell you what, that kid WILL learn his lesson and he will also become a strong ass mofo by the time he's 16. I thought that dad kept his cool, and he didn't take any anger out on his son. Kids need an ass whooping and need to be talked to sternly to get the point across and to make sure they will not want to get that treatment again.

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
All good points from everyone and I see both sides. I agree that it's good that his father is around and teaching him from wrong and right and ACTUALLY being there for him. Unlike others that bolt as soon as they find out. I wonder how the kid will punish his children when he gets older, IF he has any. :??:

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
i think he went a bit overboard with the spanking, but then again the kid could be a repeat offender. obviously this guy cares about his kid, his future, and does not want him to become another statistic.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't find anything wrong with the punishment or the language. Growing up in a Cuban household, what that kid went through wasn't that bad. I didn't get punished a lot because I listened pretty good, but when I did get punished, my MOTHER would whip the shit out of me with a belt, shoe, wooden spoon, whatever was around. And you think the language that dad used was bad, LOL, my mother made that guy look like a pastor preaching a sermon.

This whole paragraph brings back bad memories, lol. I used to hate when you would try to run away and out of nowhere, something hits you. Yeah, that was the first thing she could grab because since she couldnt catch me, might as well try to drop me somehow, lol.

This dad did a perfect job of discipling(SP) that kid. My son is about to turn 2 this November, and from day one, I have never let him get away with any of the bullshit you see all the other bratty kids get away with. Temper tantrums, acting up, whatever the case, it has always been put in check.

And as for the language, please, that dad said not 2% of what that kid hears in school.

Ronin5.O

Established Member
Hey as long as it works, I don't think he went overboard.

I guess its just my personality but when I was a kid I had a chip on my shoulder. My kids will probably be my payback haha. I never really got out of line, but the few times I did and my parents tried to physically discipline me i fought back. Lucky for me and my parents though I knew how to stay out of trouble. The last time they attempted to physically discipline me I was about 11 or 12 and it ended in a scuffle with me having minor bruises and my step dad having a broken tooth lol.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Refreshing to see this. Kudo's to pops. I bet you money he will think twice about cutting up in class again.

Users who are viewing this thread