Kid's punishment for misbehaving in class.

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
Some say it's too harsh and even considered abusing the child but what are your guy's thoughts? I personally think kids these days need to punished like this, but to a certain extent. I did a search here, road side, and even smack down to try and avoid the repost police, so hopefully I'm good!

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhMy34aJhp049y5UAO]Video: Real Life Scared Straight From Home: Watch How This Father Disciplines His Son For Acting Up In School![/ame]

Discuss!

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
I was raised by a belt in one hand and a "swich" damn thin bush branches that hurt worse than a leather belt. I turned out pretty good and I have never drink, smoke, or even put myself around any type of stupid sh**. Not saying all people that drink are bad but there are some good examples and ALOT of bad examples of it. I would have recieved the whipping and investigation part of that video. My running from the whipping was my workout from hell hahaha

No abuse at all.. He spanked his child with a leather belt and made him do exercise because he acted up in school after his father had a talk with him telling him to stop acting up. Seems fair to me.

Sammyboy

Established Member
There is time and a place for a disciplinarian and a parent. You really need to keep in mind how your child is responding to his/her punishment and no when enough is enough. Obviously you should never spank your child when you yourself are upset. Keeping a calm, but stern demeanor while also enlisting a proper series of punishments is key to teaching your child right from wrong. I'm no expert, and hell, I don't even have kids, but the father in this video, in my opinion is doing a fine job with his child. He cares for him and has fun with him while also establishing himself as the ADULT and no simply a friend.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
I certainly agree with the lesson he is teaching the child but I also believe it can be done without the verbal abuse. Im all for blistering a behind and the workout is a great idea but a child will always remember how the adult conducts him/herself during that punishment. Had all the cursing not been involved it would have been more effective in my opinion.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
damn straight. That's how i was brought up, and IMO thats how every kid should be brought up. When i was that kids age I had "paddle sticks" 1"X4" with a handle and holes drilled in them, yes THEM, as in multiple. I learned real quick to behave, be polite and listen to my parents and teachers. Good for this guy. Keep it up

Edit ^ I agree that the language was not needed but that can vary person to person. Some people dont consider language like that to be bad, some do. Clean up the language and he would be dad of the year, lol.

Last edited:

Paulinator

Established Member
belt spoon kitchen utensil a shoe a switch or a stick usually you got beat with whatever you broke when i was growing up, that boy will respect his father and straighten up in school.. im pretty sure he wont want to go through that every day

If that's his son, there's no need to humiliate the boy like that. Maybe that guy should learn to watch his own mouth in front of the boy if he doesn't want him cursing either.

32vGT

Established Member
I don't disagree with spanking. BUt I think it went a little to far. Parent was taking his anger out on the child while spanking. I lost count of the spankings at 7. Rest I think is more than fine. as long as he fixed his hair within a week.
Just my .02

Jeff

Fuerza

Established Member
Overboard IMO. Nothing wrong with discipline but how old is that kid? 8-10? Is that even necessary to spank a kid at that age? Humiliate him by shaving his head? Who tells their own son to shut the hell up??

Overboard IMO. Nothing wrong with discipline but how old is that kid? 8-10? Is that even necessary to spank a kid at that age? Humiliate him by shaving his head? Who tells their own son to shut the hell up??

Agreed. I couldn't imagine treating one of my sons like that and speaking to them like that. That guy keeps treating that boy that way and he isn't going to like the end result.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm all for spanking cause that's how I was raised but I would have changed the way I talked to the kid and if I was going to put him through boot camp, which is a good idea, I would make sure I was right there next to him. He'd know it was a punishment , but he can't get any wrong ideas in his head if his dad is right there next to him doing it as well.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
I seen this video early. And LULZ he did cut his eye brows off. Look @ the pictures at the end.. the kid doesnt have eye brows ....

Users who are viewing this thread