Kill your baby=90 days jail

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member

Equalbracket

Established Member
I lived outside Cortez for 8 months before moving to Durango then back to Texas. And in that area domestic violence is off the charts, but no big deal to the law. But this, is just really pathetic.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
18618365.jpg

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Not as bad as the ghetto rat mothers who "accidently" roll on their children when sleeping and kill them and it's considered an accident....

Ironhand

Banned
This will only get worse if more people hear about this.

There are plenty of guys that rather do 90 days in jail then pay child support and deal with baby mama drama.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member

There are plenty of guys that rather do 90 days in jail then pay child support and deal with baby mama drama.

Of course there is. If you told every dead beat dad who is paying child support and doesn't give a damn about his kid(s) he could continue until the child is 18 or pull 3 months in jail, what do you think he would choose?

Sad story, and an even sadder punishment.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Not as bad as the ghetto rat mothers who "accidently" roll on their children when sleeping and kill them and it's considered an accident....

Accidental suffocation is not the same or worse than purposely slamming your child's head into something because you couldn't handle a little crying.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
With the logic he presented, any crime is a freebie because jail encourages repeat offenders. There is a simple solution. Make jail as unappetizing as possible, rather than perceived as a 5 star hotel for criminals, paid for by the tax payers. That should discourage repeat offenses. Either that or bring back public executions, which that shitbag rightfully deserves.

Driver500

Established Member
The Alabama fan who teabagged the LSU fan pleaded down to not being required to register as a sex offender and possibly 2 years in jail.

wtf

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Accidental suffocation is not the same or worse than purposely slamming your child's head into something because you couldn't handle a little crying.

If they are drunk/high it's pretty much on the same level. Maybe even worse when they don't even get punished for it.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
you left out the part where the judge also ordered him to take a parenting class :smmon:

truefiveo

Established Member
The judge obviously feels this kid has a bright future ahead of him and prison will not do him any good to improve from being a child killer.

I would love to see how this judge has handled some of his past cases.

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
I remember a story about a guy who was drunk driving(repeat offender) ,flipped his vehicle and his twin girls died(they were only a couple months old). He left the scene of the accident and still only got probation.
The same man ended up drunk driving again and finally got sent to prison but only for a couple of years. Kind of makes you have no faith in the law .

His race doesn't matter either , don't know why you guys always have to bring that up.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
i vote send off to the Pen. guarenteed he wouldn't last long there! inmates with children on the outside have low tolerance to individuals who harm/kill a child.......and i do agree with, "eye for an eye"

^scary but true

Users who are viewing this thread