Killer Chiller GT500!

scotsam

Established Member
Albrightsville, Pennsylvania, United States
[youtube_browser]zadnsPAcvNE[/youtube_browser]

So we went back out to the track this last weekend with the addition of the new aux tank. We now have a total of 2.25 gallons of IC fluid. We found that if you let it idle too long the downstream temps will be a little higher due to elevated intake temps. First run saw 105 degrees going thru the traps, and on the second run we shortened the chill down time, and we saw 96 degrees going thru the traps!

We saw a best of 124 mph on our outing.

Overall drop in IAT-2 temps was over 65 degrees, and we picked up 5 mph thru the 1320.

If we get 10 people signed up we'll do the 10-14 kits for $100.00 off, and $200.00 off on the drag setup.

I'm in for one!

gud2goe

Established Member
i didnt see the install how to...i am looking for what lines get cut....i am not a fan a cutting i like to keep stuff "factory" so when i go back stock it is straight forward...

J.Kincaid

Established Member
I'm in for one!

I'll put you down for one. I'll make an official post for the sale.

Thanks!
Joe

i didnt see the install how to...i am looking for what lines get cut....i am not a fan a cutting i like to keep stuff "factory" so when i go back stock it is straight forward...

We'll have the full install with pictures up on our site before the sale is over. the kit will come with the instructions too

Thanks,
Joe

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
well i would like to get in on this...but as i stated....where is the how to?:read:

Just get in on it and worry about the install later. Trust me, it's not hard to install. And if you have questions, Joe actually answers his phone and will gladly help you out.

J.Kincaid

Established Member
Put me down for one as well.

Will do.

Thanks,
Joe

well i would like to get in on this...but as i stated....where is the how to?:read:

We'll have full instructions with pics before the kits ship out. I've got my guy putting this together as I type.

Just get in on it and worry about the install later. Trust me, it's not hard to install. And if you have questions, Joe actually answers his phone and will gladly help you out.

Thanks for the kind words.

Is the drag kit for 07-09 being changed or just the standard kit. I have an 08 and would want the drag set up.

I'm doing a more efficient setup for the 07-09 GT500, and will try and have it ready in about 3 weeks, that's if the weather will cooperate.

Snoopy49

Established Member
11-06-2015, 12:13 PM was the last time J.Kincaid posted on the forum. I wouldn't hold my breath.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Def not holding my breath but I'm sure he'll be back. Would be nice to have an update, only takes 30 seconds to write I'm still working on it or something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread