Kocky Products/93 Cobra shirt is a REALITY!

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Yep, definitely going to do one. However, I need a little help from you guys. I need 93 Cobra pix. I would prefer some type of launch pix. Here's the trick - so that people know it's a 93 Cobra, we need to be able to see the things that make a 93 Cobra Unique in the pix. In other words, most likely some type of shot from the rear would be best, since the tailpipes/spoiler/rear bumper cover are the unique features.

However, I'm open to pretty much any angle. Pic needs to be one that you took, or have permission to post. I would like to have the pic in high resolution if needed.

The theme/slogan for this one has already been decided, and is a pretty good one I'm sure.

Again, pretty much any pic is open for this, but I'd prefer some type of racing environment. Road course or drag strip either one.

So lets see those pix, guys. Post em' up, and if we use it, then you get a free shirt. :)

93KingCobra

Established Member
How about this....Not my car BTW...

100_1201.jpg

stangbear427

Established Member
Funny, when I read the first post I immediately thought of the launch pic in Racerbox's sig. That corner, that angle, everything. Well, except in red. Sorry RB. Regardless, scroll down and there it is!

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Racerbox and 93King are both good pix, but black cars are very hard to do - they have to be extrememly well lit, and neither of them are. If the car was red or teal it wouldn't be an issue, but black cars are just so, black.

Keep them coming, guys!

big frank

Stang Freak
Established Member
93Cobra#2771 said:
Yep, definitely going to do one. However, I need a little help from you guys. I need 93 Cobra pix. I would prefer some type of launch pix. Here's the trick - so that people know it's a 93 Cobra, we need to be able to see the things that make a 93 Cobra Unique in the pix. In other words, most likely some type of shot from the rear would be best, since the tailpipes/spoiler/rear bumper cover are the unique features.

However, I'm open to pretty much any angle. Pic needs to be one that you took, or have permission to post. I would like to have the pic in high resolution if needed.

The theme/slogan for this one has already been decided, and is a pretty good one I'm sure.

Again, pretty much any pic is open for this, but I'd prefer some type of racing environment. Road course or drag strip either one.

So lets see those pix, guys. Post em' up, and if we use it, then you get a free shirt. :)

I don't have any race pics, but you are welcome to look at these pics and if you see something you like, use it. I have them all in 6 megapixel also.

Frank

http://tehamashooters.net/frank/93_cobra/

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
You didn't like my pic?

Actually, I do, and it's the leading candidate. However, I want to be SURE it's the one I want. :)

Regarding the other pix - thanks guys, but I need some type of action shots. Drag strip, road race, burnout, etc. I can take all the static shots I need in my driveway. :D

badazznotch

Established Member
if you can find a wheels up pic from the front that would be great. i've got some vids of a n/a 93 that runs mid 9's with a 5 spd. if someone had pics of his car, i'd bet it would be awesome. it pulls up about waist high everytime it leaves the starting line.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Damn, I wish I would have saved them, but somewhere I remember seeing some badass pics of a teal 93 REALLY pulling the front wheels at the track.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member

I hunted for an hour yesterday trying to remember your screen name, but couldn't remember it for the life of me! :lol:

VERY nice pix - do you have any like that from the rear? The red cars translate so much better when I apply my treatment to them than the black or teal cars.

How about mine??
post the hi res version, or email it to my at rwhite at kockyproducts dot com

Users who are viewing this thread