Kocky Products/93 Cobra shirt is a REALITY!

stangbear427

Established Member
Any good running Cobra with stock rear suspension and good DR's should be able to gap the front wheels as much as Racerbox's picture. No, they aren't going to show air under the front tire, but it isn't necessary.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Had already been through it. Has a great front shot of a launch, but no Cobra wheels, large cowl hood, etc. I just want something to show 93 Cobra specific items. Perhaps he'll bolt on his old wheels and make a pass... :lol: (I know he can't since he is 5 lug now)...

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
And the winner is:

mgerman93 for the great pix of his vibrant car. I had to photoshop 93 Cobra wheels on it, but that will be our little secret. :) Thanks for the pix, Mark.

Guys, you all submitted some great pix, but there were certain things I was looking for.

Mark's shots were very well lit, plus they were big enough to work with.

johnh's turbo car pulling the front wheels was almost perfect, except the image was simply too small - not enough resolution to make work at 12"x12" on a tshirt. Believe me, I tried hard to make it work.

Here's the design. :)

shirt73.jpg

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
I might like one if your kocky logo was inside on the tag, and the words 1993 cobra were on the front.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Nice job!!!

And the winner is:

mgerman93 for the great pix of his vibrant car. I had to photoshop 93 Cobra wheels on it, but that will be our little secret. :) Thanks for the pix, Mark.

Guys, you all submitted some great pix, but there were certain things I was looking for.

Mark's shots were very well lit, plus they were big enough to work with.

johnh's turbo car pulling the front wheels was almost perfect, except the image was simply too small - not enough resolution to make work at 12"x12" on a tshirt. Believe me, I tried hard to make it work.

Here's the design. :)

shirt73.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread