Kocky shirts going out of business

Krwy

Established Member
Order now before its out of stock. I'm really happy I'm getting the Lightning hoodie, and for $18.99 its a steal. It's unfortunate that they're going out of buisness.

allgo90

Established Member
damn i want to order some shirts too...are they still shipping out orders?

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
^^^ Yes, here is the email that everyone received:

Unfortunately due to circumstances out of our control, we will be going out of business by the end of January. We would like to thank EVERYONE for all of their past support and business.

We would like to encourage everyone to take advantage of this opportunity and grab some of great shirts that we have left. We have everything marked down between 48% and 75% off (use this to pick up some Xmas presents for that someone special… like yourself. :) )

We still have sweatshirts, kids’ shirts and womens’ shirts still available too!

Thanks again, it’s been a great ride.

www.kockyproducts.com

Keith, Richard & Tony.

JMoraru

Established Member
i might buy a couple of shirts...how do their sizes run. big or small? they are out of large for some of the shirts i want, but i can wear medium sometimes.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
i might buy a couple of shirts...how do their sizes run. big or small? they are out of large for some of the shirts i want, but i can wear medium sometimes.

I'd also like to know how their sizes run, i'd like to buy a few shirts/hoodies before they are completely out of stock.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
This sucks i have about 5 of the shirts. I was not sure if the e-mail was for real or not. Gonna order some more.

01svtL

Established Member
Just ordered two L Hoodies (1 for me and 1 for the woman), and 4 shirts! Total was right at $100 shipped. Pretty damn good if you ask me!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
this sucks :(

i just ordered the L hoodie and 13 shirts. im doing my part to help! :rockon:
just spent $200 :bash:

ive always wanted the Terminator terrorizing corvettes t shirt but lagged on ordering one. just ordered one but they only have L left :bash: hopefully it fits. if not, ill put it up for sale here. had to do the same with a few other shirts.

guys, they have a few shirts for only $4.99. they make great gifts for your car buddies. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread